Time To Flip?

• Thread starter Medigrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medigrow

Medigrow

dawn... As soft on plants than wildlife! magical! ahah :D I will get some Dawn in few minutes... I have some bulk dishsoap.. Better be safe, I would be really sad to see this crop vanish!

Thank you again!!

H

hawkman

dawn... As soft on plants than wildlife! magical! ahah :D I will get some Dawn in few minutes... I have some bulk dishsoap.. Better be safe, I would be really sad to see this crop vanish!

Thank you again!!
they use this when they wash birds that got oil on themselves it's great stuff to use for washing cats and dogs)

Medigrow

Medigrow

Are you spraying over the net pot everyday? I did spray a little bit on my mothers but well, I am not sure if the spray stays "active" long enough for the fungus to come back in the treated area.

H

hawkman

Are you spraying over the net pot everyday? I did spray a little bit on my mothers but well, I am not sure if the spray stays "active" long enough for the fungus to come back in the treated area.
you got it : you can tell - not ever day - no worry it pentrates !!!!

Medigrow

Medigrow

Dawn seems to be really effective! :D

Growth is out of control! I don't think I will be able to tuck for 2.5weeks! Amazing out it looks less bushy on a picture, will try from top next one!

Flip005
H

hawkman

Great looking grow - how many weeks has it been in veg ? again - you must be close to 60 days ? Might be right 2.5 more weeks too much !! you are filling your net pretty dam good

Medigrow

Medigrow

Great looking grow - how many weeks has it been in veg ? again - you must be close to 60 days ? Might be right 2.5 more weeks too much !! you are filling your net pretty dam good

They had 22 days of veg in the system before I flip. Took around 12-13 days to clone. I think I could try 17 days of veg next time.

I would have flipped sooner but the system you're seeing pictures was late compared the other one..

H

hawkman

They had 22 days of veg in the system before I flip. Took around 12-13 days to clone. I think I could try 17 days of veg next time.
really - looks good ! shorter veg time works- some times when height is an issue I flip at 12 inches works well that's about a 3-4 week time frame - depending on the dominate strain % (sativa or indica) is the key to get an educated guess - there are other aspects that do influence plant growth like a good rot stimmulatoir (great white,ect) mychorriza

C

Cernfan

hey all! :)

This is my first grow and I'm not 100% sure when to flip.. Do you think it's time to flip or better to wait few more days?

Just to make sure, I have 2 trellis installed... The higher one... I don't know if I will need it but well, fully adjustable so don't get confused by the picture... Damn mobile, hard to take a wide angle picture :(

Thank you! =)

edit: forgot to mention, mainly indica strain.
How long did you veg them out for

Medigrow

Medigrow

Raised the higher trellis, looking good!

Would you keep tucking of let them go vertical? There's a little bit space in the middle, but having a hard time tucking other places.

@hawkman Thanks for the Dawn tip! No signs of fungus today, I gave a spray to each plant (on the net pot)

Fl00601
Fl00602
H

hawkman

they are ready for the flip ? maybe one more week ? let them bust up a bit more

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Monsters love it I’m on my first grow dwc I just flipped 2 weeks ago and have gained 11 inches in height it’s so cool

Top Bottom