Time to harvest? First grow

• Thread starter Ausgrower69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ausgrower69

Ausgrower69

Newbie here. This is my first grow. Do these buds look like they’re ready to harvest? About 5-6 weeks in. The main cola is looking a lot more mature then the other side colas. As you can see from the pics. I have stopped feeding nutes.

Time to harvest first grow
Time to harvest first grow 2
Time to harvest first grow 3
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It looks like it is still a little young. The hardest part of growing is having patience. It is much better to have your plants grow a little longer past their peak as opposed to taking them down too early. I feel that you get the majority of your taste and heft during the last few weeks. Look for obvious signs, such as leaves changing color, pistils maturing, and the development of a greasy feel... you lose soSO much during the drying process, especially if picked a little too early. The buds seem big and fat but shrivel up when dried. Letting them finish fully will help to prevent that unfortunate issue.

Ausgrower69

Ausgrower69

Than
It looks like it is still a little young. The hardest part of growing is having patience. It is much better to have your plants grow a little longer past their peak as opposed to taking them down too early. I feel that you get the majority of your taste and heft during the last few weeks. Look for obvious signs, such as leaves changing color, pistils maturing, and the development of a greasy feel... you lose soSO much during the drying process, especially if picked a little too early. The buds seem big and fat but shrivel up when dried. Letting them finish fully will help to prevent that unfortunate issue.

thanks mate! im going to give one last feed and then let her flush for 2 weeks! I will keep in touch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom