time To Harvest? Pistils at Bud Tops Are Very Brown But Still White Down Lower

• Thread starter kwh5000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kwh5000

kwh5000

Newb here...well kinda. I grew in my dorm room closet in college in a previous life and now this is my second plant. First plants was earlier this year and was Gorilla Glue autoflower and she was fantastic, but only about 2' tall.

The new one, MJ2...She's a Blue Dream autoflower and is taller than me in her 5-gallon pot with Kellogg's potting soil. She's about 4-5 weeks or so into flowering. Up until a few days ago everything was looking amazing, with some brown pistils starting to show as usual.

Then, in the last couple days I've noticed the very tops of some of the side colas have very dry/brown pistils at the top but the bottoms of the same buds are still almost all white. The main top cola looks normal with no brown top. I cannot find my loupe to take a look at the trichomes. She's been getting watered either every day or every other day with alternating Tiger Bloom treatments. Basically, I want to make sure nothing is wrong and wondering if it is time to harvest. My gut says to wait but the tops are so brown on many (not all) of the side buds.

Is this normal?

Is something wrong?

Is it time to harvest? Harvest partially?

I would be most grateful for your honest opinions

Thanks in advance wise grower friends :-)

Main top bud
Brown top pistils 04
Brown top pistils 03
Brown top pistils 02
Brown top pistils 01

Latest posts

Top Bottom