Time to Upgrade -- need help on new Dehumidifier

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

So time has come to get me a commercial dehumidifier. Figured I could use some advice :) was looking at the Santa Fe Max Dry Dual XT Dehumidifier. Anyone have a better idea?? thanks :) Looking for something that will be energy efficient and take care of 12k lighting growing some trees.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

hey dirk
i have 2 of that unit and they work as advertised
recently i installed a 22k mr slim and it pulls the same water out of the air as 1 of the max dry unit's so you may want to give that some thought

fwiw

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I like the drizair 1200's
You can pick up used ones for around 600 on cl. I believe they retail for 1200

dirk d

dirk d

hey dirk
i have 2 of that unit and they work as advertised
recently i installed a 22k mr slim and it pulls the same water out of the air as 1 of the max dry unit's so you may want to give that some thought

fwiw
thanks wobbly, appreciate the response. I've got (2) 30k minis in my op but my problem is night time. rh is getting close to 70% now that the girls are in a dialed in environment. they are just breathing way more than they used to lol have (2) LG 65 pints in right now but they just can't keep up when lights are off.

Dri-Eaz LGR 3500i. These are the same ones jackmayoffer uses. I have one in each of my rooms and these bitches kick ass... Pricey, but worth every penny.
thanks ogsus, going to check it out. everything that kicks ass is pricey i've learned lol

I like the drizair 1200's
You can pick up used ones for around 600 on cl. I believe they retail for 1200
thanks sealed, i'll check that out as well. how's your starfighters doing??

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
thanks wobbly, appreciate the response. I've got (2) 30k minis in my op but my problem is night time. rh is getting close to 70% now that the girls are in a dialed in environment. they are just breathing way more than they used to lol have (2) LG 65 pints in right now but they just can't keep up when lights are off.

thanks ogsus, going to check it out. everything that kicks ass is pricey i've learned lol

thanks sealed, i'll check that out as well. how's your starfighters doing??
I'm really loving the pheno I ended up keeping. Never had any smoke like it. And it yields!

Billyboat

Billyboat

I have several max drys and they work fantastic, and also have a hidry as well.

The hidry comes with castors and built in condensate pump.

dirk d

dirk d

I'm really loving the pheno I ended up keeping. Never had any smoke like it. And it yields!
throw up a shot if you wouldn't mind :) I have (2) starfighters. one is a purple pheno and the other is a green pheno.

I have several max drys and they work fantastic, and also have a hidry as well.

The hidry comes with castors and built in condensate pump.
thanks for your input billyboat, I'm really leaning toward the max dry's. seems it would work better in my op. I like to hang everything from the ceiling and not sure how the hidry would work hung.

mastagrowa

mastagrowa

Drizair 2800 or 3500. They have a built-in hygrometer so you don't need a remote unit. I have two that have been on non-stop for 3 years now ;)

pugliese63

pugliese63

The Santa Fe's are excellent. They can be installed outside the grow room which is a plus. I love mine.

Top Bottom