Timer broke

• Thread starter mace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mace

mace

My light timer broke last night and my lights stayed on 5 hrs longer than they should have. I've never had a definitive answer one this, but my first inclination is to turn the lights back on at the normal time.
I'm assuming the light cycle they are established on is more important than the extra photo period.

What are your opinions on this?
They are very healthy plants, harvest window is first week of April. If nothing else i know there has to be someone who has dealt with this before.

:afroweed:

R

rayvon

My light timer broke last night and my lights stayed on 5 hrs longer than they should have. I've never had a definitive answer one this, but my first inclination is to turn the lights back on at the normal time.
I'm assuming the light cycle they are established on is more important than the extra photo period.

What are your opinions on this?
They are very healthy plants, harvest window is first week of April. If nothing else i know there has to be someone who has dealt with this before.

:afroweed:
just make sure they get 12 hours kip and stay on the cycle its now on (if these times aint convenient for you its best to give them more darktime than daytime to re-adjust to your old cycle) :)

mace

mace

Well, i talked to a bunch of people. I would say that it's safe to say most recommended starting on the same schedule. That's the way i went and so far no hermies. Should i find anything fishy ill update this post again.

N

Nuglover

Go back to the old schedule and pray it wasn't enough stress to herm them. Give them a little B1 or anything you got that combats stress and cross your fingers. Changing your schedule would definately be more stressful on the girls especially if they've been in flower long.

A

andytoker

just as important is to make sure it doesnt hapen again - when i bought my kit the guy sold me a lighting controller because he said timers have a tendancy to blow with large wattages going through them - basically its a box that has two sockets - one for mains and one for timer- then you plug the lights into the socket on the controller.

hope your plants were ok

mace

mace

yeah, the girlies seem fine. i've been watching for banana's though, and i harvest first week of april

Latest posts

Top Bottom