Timing of irrigations

• Thread starter Pepsauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pepsauce

Pepsauce

Getting back to my original post... my big question is for multiple waterings a day, whats the opinions of watering once at night out of 4 feedings?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I wouldnt water at night at all. I make my last irrigation cycle 3 hours before the dark cycle. Irrigating in the dark is inviting rot

02trueblue

02trueblue

Getting back to my original post... my big question is for multiple waterings a day, whats the opinions of watering once at night out of 4 feedings?

Agree with the guy above me. I do my last watering about an hour before lights off. And the first watering is about an hour after the lights come on. The plants don't "drink" much with the lights off

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
48k plants per cycle so it takes a bit.

Yow. So that is a really amazing deal. I would love to have a lab in just a corner of your facility. I'd think about quitting my day job.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter

If you need to water when the lights are off you aren't watering enough when the lights are on are you are cutting the last cycle too soon.

It's hard to give you a definitive answer on x times or x number of watering cause all sorts of thing come into play on that. 1 gals I start and 3 times a day for 24 secs and by the end I'm usually at about 5 times a day @ about 23-28 secs on the cycles depending on plant size. Going from hand watering in veg strait to the drippers in flower. Best thing to do is try out your theory and see which one has the best results.

Top Bottom