Tincture Poll - Alcohol vs Glycerine

• Glycerine

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
R

ReelBusy1

Time for another poll - tincture this time since everyone seems to be doing it.

Alcohol vs Glycerine

You be the Judge!
:anim_44:

:party0023:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Niether one are good really...both are alcohol based or become a form of alcohol and if you ever have had or currently have a problem with alcohol, they are perfect triggers for unwanted feelings..

The glycerine will give you a buzz all by itself and I see alot of people confusing the glycerine high with the effects of the THC..

For me, organic honey tinc is the only way to go these days..

I used to make all three variations and then some for the despensaries and patients but now all we make is the honey version. The feedback we got was that it was a far superior product...

Tex

T

they call me j

can you elaborate on the honey tk? does it change the process? or just changing ingredients?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Just changing ingredients and few little tweaks here and there with some real low heat and filtering..

Tex

N

Nuglover

Just changing ingredients and few little tweaks here and there with some real low heat and filtering..

Tex

You got a recipe for that? Sounds like something I'd like to try. I used to put my shrooms in honey and it pulled out all the good stuff. One spoonful of that purple honey and it was on. ;)

D

DigDug

"You got a recipe for that? Sounds like something I'd like to try"

I'm interested as well..... i love tinctures.

D

Dr. D

Yeh here too, iv been wandering about this for a while but havent read any solid info on the subject

D

Dagga

Y I used to put my shrooms in honey and it pulled out all the good stuff. One spoonful of that purple honey and it was on. ;)

same here man..... shit was just the plain lick!

the only thing i dont like about glycerin tinct, is its sickly sweet. didnt like the taste one bit.

R

ReelBusy1

"You got a recipe for that? Sounds like something I'd like to try"

I'm interested as well..... i love tinctures.

We were all interested.

I have talked with The Texas Kid about the Honey Tincture and we have actually unknowingly bumped into his livelihood here on this thread.

The Kid supplies several dispensaries in CA with this tinc and is hesitant to share his special recipe with the growing number of coop owners that are a part of the Farm now. (as nice as you guys are...)

I don't blame him here and think we have to give him his due here and not ask him to compromise his business just for our personal pleasure.

KFC still has their secret recipe and The Texas Kid deserves the same respect, especially after everything he has done for his fellow farmers. So show him the love.

That doesn't mean we can't all mess around with a bunch of weed and honey though on our own and experiment. Have fun everyone. I know I will.

And if I figure out the secret code/recipe I might keep it secret too.... :)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
There are alot of similar recipes posted all over...we just tweaked it a bit over a year or so of constant feedback..

Basics though..cold steep for a bit, low heat for a bit, infuse any other essential oils or flavonoids if desired, strain well with cheese cloth, and let sit in bulk...bottle into smaller dropper bottles down the line a bit...watch for fermentation and expansion in the smaller bottles and keep refridgerated.

Tex

R

ReelBusy1

There are alot of similar recipes posted all over...we just tweaked it a bit over a year or so of constant feedback..

Basics though..cold steep for a bit, low heat for a bit, infuse any other essential oils or flavonoids if desired, strain well with cheese cloth, and let sit in bulk...bottle into smaller dropper bottles down the line a bit...watch for fermentation and expansion in the smaller bottles and keep refridgerated.

Tex

who's nicer than you Tex?
No one!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The funny thing is that I actually make it for my dog now and what ever is left goes out to other patients.

My lab is gettin older and is about 100lbs and gettin arthritic, slow movin sometimes, creeks and cracks like i do in the morning...So i give him 4 shots of the tinc in the morning and he gets around alot easier and less labored all day...he loves it, he just sits there like he's suckin a straw or something...cracks me up.

DSCN2123
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I need to learn to do the honey thing today , you say it's online TK ?

tiedye611

tiedye611

yea that honey thing sounds great, but the sound of fermenting turns me off alil. been looking on google not much out there. Not meaning to step on your shit TK just wondering about this honey thing more.

R

ReelBusy1

yea that honey thing sounds great, but the sound of fermenting turns me off alil. been looking on google not much out there. Not meaning to step on your shit TK just wondering about this honey thing more.

it's a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, dipped in honey tinc.
:420:

F

FastForward

I had no idea that honey could absorb THC....that's wicked....totally respect TK's special recipe....am on a honey tincture mission now :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom