Tiny bugs in my soil,

• Thread starter Marcmiller32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Got fox farm soil again for this grow, as I had very good results last time, this time I noticed all these tiny things walking around on my plant and in the soil, the plant is just a seedling and just got her second set of leaves and I don't think I can see any damage yet. I got as best of a video as I could, can someone help me identify them, and should I be concerned
That looks like a beetle, and they usually eat aphids and mites. I would send that pic to your local unversity AG office and ask them. Local variations of beetles are out of my area.

Marcmiller32

Marcmiller32

you guys said there predator mites but they were eating my plant so hard for me to take advice from people telling me their beneficial when my plant was suffering, that's why I made the post. Some said fungus Nats which don't look anything like that, if you have been reading the updates they are completely gone and plant damage has gone to zero, and had bounced back 100% after using boiling water

Marcmiller32

Marcmiller32

Plus that's the only one I could actually get my camera to see, the other hundreds of them where all over my plant and stem leaving small white spots on the leaves and stunted the growth

Latest posts

Top Bottom