Tiny dry sift tumbler I found works great. This thing is cool! (in the freezer cool, LOL)

• Thread starter IamN2pot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IamN2pot

Recently I was looking at screens, drysift screens, and I ran across this little contraption, The Pollen Extractor. Linked to here. It fits into your fridge or freezer and does a sweet job of tumbling those trichome off the trim and onto parchment paper. It comes with a collection tray, but putting a piece of parchment under the tumbler make collection even easier. It looks to my untrained eye to be made on a 3D printer, and it is made in France. The tumbler box measures 6" x 6" x 5 3/4", perfect size for personal home use, IMHO! The website claims you can tumble up to 80 grams. IMHO, that's way over stated. I ran 25gr and that , maybe 10 gr more, seemed just about right to me. Your results may vary.
When you read the tumblers discription, it says it has a stainless steel screen. Apperantly the original model was in stainless steel and an upgraded tumbler with stainless steel screen will be available soon, but the website discription was never updated and right now, it's regular nylon silkscreen covering the tumbler. They do have 'nylon' listed in the 'data' section under the discription, but I failed to read that part. Anyway, it works very well when it is used as directed and not turned to fast to tumble. I put mine in my mini chest freezer to run and the results are delicious!
Here are some pictures and video of it at work. I ordered the 150u and then cleaned the results over a 45u screen from Amazon, here.

Starting sifted material.
Tiny dry sift tumbler i found works great this thing is cool in the freezer cool lol

Finished and cleaned full melt trichomes! Taken on a 45u screen.
Tiny dry sift tumbler i found works great this thing is cool in the freezer cool lol 2

Tiny dry sift tumbler i found works great this thing is cool in the freezer cool lol 3

and some pictures of what comes in the kit with the tumbler. A cone roller/filler, 2 silicone containers, 2 plastic cards for carding, a grinder(?) and a pair of socks.
Tiny dry sift tumbler i found works great this thing is cool in the freezer cool lol 4
Tiny dry sift tumbler i found works great this thing is cool in the freezer cool lol 5

THis last picture is of results from 25 grams of trim. The piles from left to right are the first - last runs and were 5 min, 15 min, 1 hr, 4 hrs and the last row of piles are after I crunched up the trim for a final tumble that was 4 hrs. Top row is what was stalks and such cleaned through the 45u screen, bottom row is cleaned and the 1st 4 piles were full melt. That 5th bottom pile ended up in my S&B Plenty bowl to be vaped. YUM!!!!!!!!
Tiny dry sift tumbler i found works great this thing is cool in the freezer cool lol 6
Tiny dry sift tumbler i found works great this thing is cool in the freezer cool lol 7

I hope this helps someone with their personal meds!!!!!!! N2

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Recently I was looking at screens, drysift screens, and I ran across this little contraption, The Pollen Extractor. Linked to here. It fits into your fridge or freezer and does a sweet job of tumbling those trichome off the trim and onto parchment paper. It comes with a collection tray, but putting a piece of parchment under the tumbler make collection even easier. It looks to my untrained eye to be made on a 3D printer, and it is made in France. The tumbler box measures 6" x 6" x 5 3/4", perfect size for personal home use, IMHO! The website claims you can tumble up to 80 grams. IMHO, that's way over stated. I ran 25gr and that , maybe 10 gr more, seemed just about right to me. Your results may vary.
When you read the tumblers discription, it says it has a stainless steel screen. Apperantly the original model was in stainless steel and an upgraded tumbler with stainless steel screen will be available soon, but the website discription was never updated and right now, it's regular nylon silkscreen covering the tumbler. They do have 'nylon' listed in the 'data' section under the discription, but I failed to read that part. Anyway, it works very well when it is used as directed and not turned to fast to tumble. I put mine in my mini chest freezer to run and the results are delicious!
Here are some pictures and video of it at work. I ordered the 150u and then cleaned the results over a 45u screen from Amazon, here.

View attachment 1321420

View attachment 1321422

View attachment 1321427
View attachment 1321430

and some pictures of what comes in the kit with the tumbler. A cone roller/filler, 2 silicone containers, 2 plastic cards for carding, a grinder(?) and a pair of socks.
View attachment 1321431View attachment 1321433

THis last picture is of results from 25 grams of trim. The piles from left to right are the first - last runs and were 5 min, 15 min, 1 hr, 4 hrs and the last row of piles are after I crunched up the trim for a final tumble that was 4 hrs. Top row is what was stalks and such cleaned through the 45u screen, bottom row is cleaned and the 1st 4 piles were full melt. That 5th bottom pile ended up in my S&B Plenty bowl to be vaped. YUM!!!!!!!!
View attachment 1321434 View attachment 1321436

awesome!..

I

IamN2pot

UPDATE and a 10% discount coupon code: IamN2pot (good through Feb, 2023).

THat's right, and now I can tell you the rest of the story. To say I was disapointed when I opened the package and saw the silkscreen tumbler would be a serious under statement. I expected the stainless steel, remember. And on top of that, the silkscreen tumbler had a flaw in the material, so I shot off an email. The response was back the next day. I will say their customer service in my case was a FULL 5 stars! To make a long story short, I sent pictures of the defective silkscreen and they suggested puting tape over the flawed screen and use it, I did, while the replacement was shipped, a stainless steel screen replacement. WOO HOO! it arrived today and since I had previously included a link to this post, they were nice enough to give me the 10% off discount code "to share with friends and forum members" that might want to purchase one. THANKS Pollen Extractor! ☺️
THey also have the new SS screen machine listed on the website, linked here. Don't forget to use the discount code... 👍
I also ask them about some 'extra's' they included. I was told that the 'extra's' included will vary, depending on weight/postage limits on each purchase. Shipping is included!

So here is the little machine with my new Stainless Steel screen tumbler in action. 😲 👍 and the link to it, here!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

View attachment 1321420

View attachment 1321422

View attachment 1321427
View attachment 1321430

View attachment 1321431View attachment 1321433

View attachment 1321434 View attachment 1321436

Gonna have to see if the wife will get me one of these for my birthday, shes always complaining i never want anything, now i kinda do lmaoo.

Top Bottom