Tiny white/light brown bug identification

• Thread starter StretchMcGhee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StretchMcGhee

StretchMcGhee

Greetings! Long time lurker here (like 5+ years) and my stubborn ass is finally stumped enough to ask for help. I've been seeing these tiny white bugs crawling around my pots and coco, but very seldom see them anywhere else on the plant. They are nearly microscopic, they look like tiny white specs and 60x magnification is still barely enough to see tell tale characteristics like number of legs or the presence cornices coming off the back end like a root aphid. They have been around for a few weeks and I haven't seen any of them grow any larger in size. No fliers, no visible leaf damage. I ordered a 1000x digital microscope from Amazon but it is delayed a few weeks. Any and all suggestions welcome. Thanks !

StretchMcGhee

StretchMcGhee

Screenshot 20210628 210355 Video Player

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Frankster @ComfortablyNumb @Flexnerb

Not a bug guy bit seen these 3 debating on bugs earlier so hopefully they can help.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I hate spraying but:

Mix your plant therapy and spray the entire plant. Give it 10 mins tops and then rinse it down, making sure to get all the medication off the plant or it can block the breathing pores of the leaves.

Pisano

Pisano

Could be hypoaspis miles if they are on your pot/tray/base of plant.. they are good!

Latest posts

Top Bottom