Tips For Growing Outdoors In The North East

• Thread starter BostonFisher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NHWhites

NHWhites

Top it if the lowers aren't ready and there's no rot. Is rot systemic or local?

Madbud

Madbud

Top it if the lowers aren't ready and there's no rot. Is rot systemic or local?
Thats what i'm thinking, top it tonight. Looks like bugs (black dots) which would be local, but with humidity in the seventy-eighty range and cool night dampness those denser colas are susceptible to mold or fungus.

T

TVH

Hello! I'm growing some bag seeds in MA. They started to flower a few weeks ago and look like they have a long time to go. I'm getting a bit nervous it will get too cold before they are ready to harvest. Is there a way to see if the cold had damaged your plants and you need to cut and go with what you have?

Also, as I think about doing it better next year do people have a recommendation on strains that grow well outdoors in MA or similar environments? I need something that buds fairly early as late September can sometimes be a bit cold out here.

Anything else to keep in mind growing in MA?

Thanks!
I don’t have tons of $ so I use what I have. I cut the bottom out of an old 5 person tent and that kept the frost and weather off my plants. It wasn’t the easy because I had to remove it before the sun came up and put it back on when it went down. But it helped get my plants the extra couple weeks they needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom