Tips of plant leaves discolored

• Thread starter JBloomers123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JBloomers123

JBloomers123

Howdy Partners,

I’ve noticed the tips on my leaves discolored and I don’t know why. The rest of the plants are healthy looking but I find the discoloration (yellow) on the tips a bit odd. What are my plants trying to tell me?

Any insights are appreciated.

Thank you,

Tips of plant leaves discolored
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Burnt tips are a sign of overfeeding or overall nutrient levels too high. Can also be a sign of light stress. Judging by how dark your plants are and the little, curled, non-serrated leaves at the top of the bud, I'd say you are over feeding and have nitrogen toxicity. What are you feeding and how much?

JBloomers123

JBloomers123

Interesting - thank you for your feedback. I [only] use jacks blossom booster 10-30-20 once under the big lights. I’m pretty careful to only use the recommended mix but I do use it for every feeding - perhaps I can try using it every other feeding to scale back the nitrogen.

Thank you,

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Pics of the plant in more natural light? I was just giving my thoughts based on that one pic. Don't make drastic changes to your routine without more information.

JBloomers123

JBloomers123

Understood, it wouldn’t be drastic imo. It’s a new strain and a little more sensitive to everything vs what I was growing before this one. Hitting it with jacks every other watering is a good start.
Thanks man - greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom