Tips on how to reveg a harvested plant… I lost her

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys any tips or tricks on how to successfully reveg a harvested plant? I left 2 buds and some smaller larfy growth and it looks like she didn’t recover and has died… I’m a new grower and she was the frostiest of all my plants and smoked really good too I wanted a second go at her and grow her bigger next time bc that’s just the style I’m going for next for one of my grows. Here’s a pic of what she looks like now and another of when she was harvested. The strain is 👻 🚂 HAZE. I know I’ll get more chances at phenos that shoot crazy frost I am just new to all this and wanted to try out the process of raising the harvested plant back into full veg mode, taking clones, root them, and grow them I love the process that goes into a lot of growing marijuana and I wanna get my hands in and do it successfully as a challenge to myself. Follow for follow fam ✌️
Tips on how to reveg a harvested plant i lost her
Tips on how to reveg a harvested plant i lost her 2
Tips on how to reveg a harvested plant i lost her 3

Last edited:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Well, that one is a goner.

Next time your cut doesn't make it, try this trick I heard on a podcast (Grow From Your Heart). I used it twice since I heard about it and it works very well:

1. 2 weeks before the chop, flip back to 18/6. It will not cause hermies. It takes 10 days to 2 weeks before you will see any revegging. You can also switch back to veg nutes.
  2. The first sign of reveg, and you should harvest all but a few LIVING lower branches.
  3. Leave the remaining plant at 18/6, feed it, and then take clones when you have a few inches of new branches coming out of the old buds.
The plant will look like an unholy mess, with multiple branches popping out of buds. But as long as the new growth is healthy, it doesn't matter. The clones will act like any revegged clone — with single leaflet leaves for a week or two.

If 2 weeks before harvest is too bizarre for you, try a week. I guarantee though, if you only do it for a week you will do it for 2 the next time around.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Well, that one is a goner.

Next time your cut doesn't make it, try this trick I heard on a podcast (Grow From Your Heart). I used it twice since I heard about it and it works very well:

1. 2 weeks before the chop, flip back to 18/6. It will not cause hermies. It takes 10 days to 2 weeks before you will see any revegging. You can also switch back to veg nutes.
  2. The first sign of reveg, and you should harvest all but a few LIVING lower branches.
  3. Leave the remaining plant at 18/6, feed it, and then take clones when you have a few inches of new branches coming out of the old buds.
The plant will look like an unholy mess, with multiple branches popping out of buds. But as long as the new growth is healthy, it doesn't matter. The clones will act like any revegged clone — with single leaflet leaves for a week or two.

If 2 weeks before harvest is too bizarre for you, try a week. I guarantee though, if you only do it for a week you will do it for 2 the next time around.
Wow man that’s very interesting but makes sense tho. I should’ve took clones of this one too but I didn’t know she would turn out as good as she did. Thanx for the input

Top Bottom