Tired of lurking around the Farm, finally a member.... My intro

• Thread starter Stkyfngaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stkyfngaz

Stkyfngaz

Hopefully I'm getting this right. Hello 2 all farmers much respect. I'm Stky a long time grower, started with hydro and now faithfully run 100% coco. I run a perpetual grow usually around a dozen strains, but my weekness is pheno hunting so I have space issues constantly. Beer cups and super gulp cups is how I keep my grows small enough to handle my addiction to many different flavors. I am looking forward to shooting the biz with all of you wonderful people. Thanks for having me, let's go !

TerriR

TerriR

Hopefully I'm getting this right. Hello 2 all farmers much respect. I'm Stky a long time grower, started with hydro and now faithfully run 100% coco. I run a perpetual grow usually around a dozen strains, but my weekness is pheno hunting so I have space issues constantly. Beer cups and super gulp cups is how I keep my grows small enough to handle my addiction to many different flavors. I am looking forward to shooting the biz with all of you wonderful people. Thanks for having me, let's go !
Welcome! Can’t wait to follow your coco grow...I am thinking about jumping into coco myself! 😁

Stkyfngaz

Stkyfngaz

Welcome! Can’t wait to follow your coco grow...I am thinking about jumping into coco myself! 😁
Thanks , hopefully once I get the site down and figured out I'll post pix of my cup grows in coco. Coir is actually a great medium to grow in once you learn it. With that being said I look forward to helping you if needed getting started with you coco experience.

Stkyfngaz

Stkyfngaz

I absolutely love the hospitality at this site ! I'm thinking about starting a thread with the lot of y'all with a friendly grow challenge ! Maybe a micro grow or seed to flower type thang. Beer cups anyone ? Let me know and let's get it ta krackin ! Micros in cocos can be the topic, wait wut micros and cocos and indos !!!!

Top Bottom