Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

IMG 0749
Nl# 5 updates. Gave them water today. No Epsom salt. Soil moisture levels were all over the place. I had as low as 8%-18%. They laid down to grub and got up for church early. Are all flowering the house smells lovely, constant changes in smell as they moves on. Pungent, skunky. When you open the tent there’s a quick burst of sweet flower that accompanies the other smells. I turned the exhaust fan with charcoal filter on last night. Woke up couldn’t smell them. I don’t need the exhaust yet but we are starting to warm up. Supposed to be 80 tomorrow.

P

Putthataway

Glad to oblige ya!
Whenever you get a chance I asked about your game plan on my light settings a few pages back could you please let me know what your thoughts are? Also on the feed? At one point you said we are adding calcium week 3. The beginning of week 3 would be Saturday/ Sunday from the switch. If we are going by flowers showing we are all across the board on that. Lol. 👊

P

Putthataway

I heard a call at a job I no longer work at with a lady about fraud on her account once and it was grinder. The lady is like what is grinder place?I am just cracking up.My coworker is like what is so funny?So I am still listening and it progressed with her shocked. So as I tell my coworker who asked the gay guy next to her says uh oh someone is not getting laid tonight making the entire event just to hilarious. If you don’t understand maybe you had to be there. 😂

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Doing fine sorting the madness.
One thing that makes me crazy, is reorganizing all the plants after I do what I need to, it’s like a fucked up puzzle, that only I l know exists, and it makes me nuts when even 1 top site isntmaximized in the best spot. I loathe it.👊🏻🤡😂😂😂

Hope you are doing good my friend. 🫵🪨
One wrong step...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
View attachment 2124991Nl# 5 updates. Gave them water today. No Epsom salt. Soil moisture levels were all over the place. I had as low as 8%-18%. They laid down to grub and got up for church early. Are all flowering the house smells lovely, constant changes in smell as they moves on. Pungent, skunky. When you open the tent there’s a quick burst of sweet flower that accompanies the other smells. I turned the exhaust fan with charcoal filter on last night. Woke up couldn’t smell them. I don’t need the exhaust yet but we are starting to warm up. Supposed to be 80 tomorrow.
If your lights height is maxed out, and you are still seeing mag on new growth, I say bump your light output down 10% or 25%’if that all the light allows

C

chronic2

Top of the moaning to use peep holes. I got called in to work on race bikes. Fuck you door slammers scared shit in your cages. I meant that in a nice way, being I have to share the road switch use. Shit like you didn't see me, I was on my phone, I reached around to slap my kid, outta my way, I'm someone as you roll your tires over me. Now I mean it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Top of the moaning to use peep holes. I got called in to work on race bikes. Fuck you door slammers scared shit in your cages. I meant that in a nice way, being I have to share the road switch use. Shit like you didn't see me, I was on my phone, I reached around to slap my kid, outta my way, I'm someone as you roll your tires over me. Now I mean it.

IMG 0209
Top Bottom