Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
The only time I check ppfd is when I’m laying out lights on my grow space. And from time to time if someone asks me. Right now everything in flower last I checked is a 2000 ppfd and they are loving it. But dli, vpd and ppfd I don’t need. I just read the plants and adjust accordingly. In the flower room generally anything 3g and up is every 4th day feed, always with nutes. Never straight water.
The 1gs get fed every 2 days. Never more than that in full flower. I do check them daily just in case though…..
I have never checked it, i just eye ball everything 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So this is my cone rolling kit that I made,
Telescopic tubular inserts to comfortably seat your paper of any size, want a bigger circumference on that spliff? Remove the smaller tube and roll away , a spliff jig comprised of two funnels that can be used to fill your cone, they can be put together for king size spliff jig or seperate for small cones. A poker for packing your spliff. All neatly packed in a 1 1/2in x 5inch sealable tube. This is the kinda shit I come up with. This is just a prototype, I plan on making a bunch, would anyone here like something like this?

I friggin love it all told…👊🏻🤡

IMG 3603
IMG 3604
IMG 3605
IMG 3606
IMG 3607
IMG 3608
IMG 3609
IMG 3610
IMG 3612
Leoman

Leoman

The only time I check ppfd is when I’m laying out lights on my grow space. And from time to time if someone asks me. Right now everything in flower last I checked is a 2000 ppfd and they are loving it. But dli, vpd and ppfd I don’t need. I just read the plants and adjust accordingly. In the flower room generally anything 3g and up is every 4th day feed, always with nutes. Never straight water.
The 1gs get fed every 2 days. Never more than that in full flower. I do check them daily just in case though…..

That's some dedication with all those and hand watering. You've obviously got a system down.

In coco I've been feeding every other day most of the grow. The monster plant will take more before seeing runoff. I think their growth has been great so far and the pots are always heavy, but some people swear to feed in coco once a day minimum and up to 5 times a day, and skipping a day is terrible. No doubt that came from Dr. MJ Coco. Who is that guy? I'd go broke listening to some of his shit.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That's some dedication with all those and hand watering. You've obviously got a system down.

In coco I've been feeding every other day most of the grow. The monster plant will take more before seeing runoff. I think their growth has been great so far, but some people swear to feed in coco once a day minimum and up to 5 times a day, and skipping a day is terrible. No doubt that came from Dr. MJ Coco. Who is that guy? I'd go broke listening to some of his shit.
Well fuck that broke shit.
The nutes add up quick man.
I’m gonna have to check out this mj cocoa
Fella. Making people spend god awful amounts of cash on shit.
Do you have a set amount you’re feeding according to pot size?

Leoman

Leoman

Well fuck that broke shit.
The nutes add up quick man.
I’m gonna have to check out this mj cocoa
Fella. Making people spend god awful amounts of cash on shit.
Do you have a set amount you’re feeding according to pot size?

As of now the biggest plant takes around 1.75 gallons every other day, and the other 1.5 gallons before getting a little over an inch of runoff in the 15" trays.

I've been experimenting with dehumidifier water. I was buying purified early on since my tap ppm is high. The dehu water has a ppm of 4 and ph 7.3, so it's reading almost the same as distilled water. Been mixing half that with half tap to get a ppm under 80. They haven't slowed down since starting this a month ago so hopefully it's working.

I've heard of people doing this with no issues. Others are like there could be mold spores or bacteria in the water. I mean, people put literal shit and rotten animal parts in soil for fertilizer so hopefully there's nothing worse than that in the tank.

Last edited:
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
The dehu water has a ppm of 4 and ph 7.3, so it's reading almost the same as distilled water.
It's interesting that you're getting a pH close to neutral. When I checked mine, it was 4.0. I did a lot of web searching to find out why it was so low, when I expected it to be about the same as distilled water. Eventually, I found an explanation. The distillate combines with carbon dioxide in the air to form carbonic acid and that lowers the pH. Evidently, not all dehumidifiers do what mine did.

Leoman

Leoman

It's interesting that you're getting a pH close to neutral. When I checked mine, it was 4.0. I did a lot of web searching to find out why it was so low, when I expected it to be about the same as distilled water. Eventually, I found an explanation. The distillate combines with carbon dioxide in the air to form carbonic acid and that lowers the pH. Evidently, not all dehumidifiers do what mine did.

I was surprised by the numbers. Pure water has a pH of 7 so mine anyway is close enough to that. And I figure with such a low ppm it can't have too many harmful metals in it. But yeah I guess it depends on the dehumidifier.

Rama777

Rama777

As of now the biggest plant takes around 1.75 gallons every other day, and the other 1.5 gallons before getting a little over an inch of runoff in the 15" trays.

I've been experimenting with dehumidifier water. I was buying purified early on since my tap ppm is high. The dehu water has a ppm of 4 and ph 7.3, so it's reading almost the same as distilled water. Been mixing half that with half tap to get a ppm under 80. They haven't slowed down since starting this a month ago so hopefully it's working.

I've heard of people doing this with no issues. Others are like there could be mold spores or bacteria in the water. I mean, people put literal shit and rotten animal parts in soil for fertilizer so hopefully there's nothing worse than that in the tank.
What is an acceptable ppm for humidifiers? I actually checked the ppm of my dehumidifier water some time ago and was surprised to find that it was as high as it was. I forget now the number but I wanna say between 20-30 or something. Good enough for humidifiers?

Top Bottom