Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

Five gallon, 5/16 drill bit ,the four squares are opened up. More holes, less holes?
IMG 1224

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Aye @Mikedin

5 cherry pepper plants.

Hey miiiiiike Mike Mike mike

bro, I have a few but man, 🤣
Nice brother! I’ve Been going crazy planting lol still gotta plant some jalapeños… looking forward to jalapeño cheddar bread This summer (hot cherry peppers work awesome as a replacement if needed 😁)

Got 3 new raspberry plants from the neighbor this morning saw them sittin in the fence, took em, opened up the berry patch a bit, planted those and took some of my new chutes coming up from my mid summer variety and put 5-10 in the bucket and put them back on the fence 🤣🤣

I have a bunch of those pens laying around but damn they kill me especially with This damn cold haha

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This has got to be one of the most legit things I’ve seen all week.

Yes sir.
Keeping it classic
I still have my Atari 2600
Pinball
Pole position? Terrible name for a game hahaha
Fishing
Defender
Asteroids
Space invaders
Galaga
Tanks
A bunch with no label
I’d kick your ass pinball. 😃

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nice brother! I’ve Been going crazy planting lol still gotta plant some jalapeños… looking forward to jalapeño cheddar bread This summer (hot cherry peppers work awesome as a replacement if needed 😁)

Got 3 new raspberry plants from the neighbor this morning saw them sittin in the fence, took em, opened up the berry patch a bit, planted those and took some of my new chutes coming up from my mid summer variety and put 5-10 in the bucket and put them back on the fence 🤣🤣

I have a bunch of those pens laying around but damn they kill me especially with This damn cold haha
You see that mix my wife is using? I almost spit out my coffe yesterday.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
But then I’d have three cats a turtle, gecko, hamster and dead body 🤣. Just kidding we’d be hashing out our differences over copious amounts of sometimes cathair contaminated homegrown cannabis. Ohhh and crickets 🦗 I’ve got crickets too 🤣
Yeah I was gonna name a strain hairball once.
You too eh?

Where those cats are going they won’t need roads 😂

GregTheAlien

GregTheAlien

It's a 420 Miracle!

Went to pop two of these Strawberry Banana Grapes and oh damn, I flubbed it. The vial fell 3 feet onto a hard floor and the 5 seeds were... well... gone.

On the floor, moving furniture, armed with my phone's flashlight, I quickly found the first two.

Wonderful, at least my outdoor growing plan does not need revising. Surely though, I won't find all 5.

I soldiered on nonetheless, thinking about the money I spent on these Seedsman genetics.

What's this? A third seed, holy shit. Maybe I can do this? Wait, there's another small round object. No, that's just a cheeto particle.

And then I found the last two. (Sorry this is the abridged version of the story).

Thank goodness my grow room is also my very clean and austere 'bro cave' for else I never would have been able to find all 5 seeds.

PXL 20240421 011941226MP
Top Bottom