Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

I got short tents (low basement ceilings) so took out the ratchet things altogether and clipped the lights up directly to the tent frame with carabiners. Saved a few inches of space anyway, just adjust light intensity..

I keep hearing Cali is a stetcher, and I just popped a couple lol.. been fighting a stretchy slurricaine, super cropped 5 times and its still in the damn lights!
I moved it up some more and it’s almost touching the exhaust.

Stokes

Stokes

Chasing my tail on these.View attachment 2180013The two in the rear progression, twisted leaves. After adding mag it seems have progressed. None the seedlings have displayed any insects or similar symptoms. View attachment 2180014This is the right rear. The leaves are starting to feel like paper.
The front two aren’t curling up they weren’t showing deficient but manifested between the last watering. I added two teaspoons of Epsom vs the 1 last time and this.View attachment 2180015 I can’t find any insects except the ones I found before I started spraying a few weeks ago. Over on the front right rear I found this leaf. vView attachment 2180017View attachment 2180018View attachment 2180019View attachment 2180020View attachment 2180020View attachment 2180020the dust is diatomaceous earth, the spots idkView attachment 2180026cali blues and black domina obtained the 5 gallon pots by an old game of enie meni myni mO. I don’t discriminate bitches😁View attachment 2180027middle right Nl 2 she was not wanting to get out her cup, left middle purest indica

Too much calcium can cause mg/k issues iirc

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Lost a close friend today, Suzi. I taught her to grow and about a year ago she hands me a baggie like I use to do to her. I puffed that bud right up and couldn't have been more proud.

2 wks ago she was rushed to the hospital, docs found small cell lung cancer, started chemo, passed today.

Sad fucking day😢

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Lost a close friend today, Suzi. I taught her to grow and about a year ago she hands me a baggie like I use to do to her. I puffed that bud right up and couldn't have been more proud.

2 wks ago she was rushed to the hospital, docs found small cell lung cancer, started chemo, passed today.

Sad fucking day😢
So sorry man.
Ima puff a spliff for suzi my friend. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
When the cops have the drug dog sniff a car or suspect does the dog always hit or do cops just say they do? What's your opinion?
Both. If you look like a hippy, or any minority, bet your ass either a, they will plant something then bring the dog.
Or the can have them trained on some spotting signals and coded words.
Bs

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Them dog people things are on it.
🤩
Man… that cali blues freak pheno fades so awesome looking, this is without the 64f night temps this is with 74-76f night temps so 10f less of a night temp drop, so she’ll go full purple in the colder temps but with these warmer night temps she gets this awesome pink color just gradually coming in

Pics don’t do the color justice with the grow lights on. it looks almost neon in person 😁

She went though a like 5 days weird musty smell in the tent but it’s exactly what r he mother did, freaked me out, but now I realize its one of her terps forming or somthing right around that day 45-50 area then after that I start getting the intense blueberry when I open the tent, and it just builds till it overtakes the 6” carbon filter and the house starts smelling like a blueberry pie, only stain I’ve grown that my wife hasn't complained the last 2 weeks (She’s got a sensitive nose she dosent even look in my tents but knows when I’m almost to harvest lol) instead she says it smells great, we’ll see last time I had one in a 3 gallon nursery pot, this time I have 3 scrogged monsters in 5 gallon buckets.. yeah I push my luck 🤣

IMG 4761
IMG 4763
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Both. If you look like a hippy, or any minority, bet your ass either a, they will plant something then bring the dog.
Or the can have them trained on some spotting signals and coded words.
Bs
One day drive around in a polo dressed nice and then the next day throw a fitted on, maybe a white T and count the times you get pulled over 🤣

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Sad fucking day😢
Sorry for your loss, hope you can hold onto the good memories and remember her that way

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter

Sad fucking day😢
Wow that sounds horrible I'm sorry to hear that, my condolences.

Latest posts

Top Bottom