Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Dear Diana,

Congratulations!

You have been admitted to the Certificate in Cannabis Science and Operation program in Saint Louis University’s for the Spring 2024 semester. We are thrilled to formally welcome you into the Billiken community.

You will receive an email with detailed information about your next steps soon.

Saint Louis University will help prepare you to be intellectually flexible, creative and a reflective critical thinker in the spirit of the Catholic, Jesuit tradition. At SLU, you can believe bigger and use what you learn in and out of the classroom to develop your talents for the greater good of others. We can’t wait for you to become part of our more than 200-year legacy, Diana!

Wooton! I got accepted to the program. ☺

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It's a Jesuit school but they know I'm a Buddhist so they might try to convert me but I've been catholic before I ain't goin back 😂
Hey, don’t matter what religion the school is, they still push for cannabis. I’m with it either way, and I am every bit or the jaded ironic atheist asshat that there could ever be. Rock it homie! Glad you got accepted!

Top Bottom