Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Can you guys see the little bud site way down at the bottom? All the way at the first node. They were originally topped at the 4th node. Debating whether the nutrients would be better spent up top.
20230929 171751

The first node site at the top of the photo gets more light so maybe i'll keep that one, but undecided.

This picture is better detailed.
20230930 154117

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
View from the top...

maybe i should just clear out a few fan leaves?
View attachment 2050328
Wait until week 3 of flower. Let everything stay unless it’s really big, pointed inward, and covering possible tops. Other that that, let them ride homie. I would anyways…..I always defol, I just keep it light handed really. Don’t want the plants healing while you are making the switch from veg to flower.

jdog22

jdog22

should take capts advice, i do mine a week before and 3 weeks after flip. dont stress those girls during there pre flower and keeping a few fan leafs at the top is a great idea! :) also from my current experience if your having a issue like toxicity or a def than a few fan leaves would be a good idea to keep on it seems to kill them first so gives you time, buttt i could be completely wrong there

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Wait until week 3 of flower. Let everything stay unless it’s really big, pointed inward, and covering possible tops. Other that that, let them ride homie. I would anyways…..I always defol, I just keep it light handed really. Don’t want the plants healing while you are making the switch from veg to flower.
Makes sense, good call. I will wait and see

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

should take capts advice, i do mine a week before and 3 weeks after flip. dont stress those girls during there pre flower and keeping a few fan leafs at the top is a great idea! :) also from my current experience if your having a issue like toxicity or a def than a few fan leaves would be a good idea to keep on it seems to kill them first so gives you time, buttt i could be completely wrong there
I like the way you are thinking! Appreciate it

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Oh and also, master the art of leaf tucking, if you really kind of take your time, you can get them stacked and pulled out of the way fairly well too. There is always that as well @Tumbleweed375

Latest posts

Top Bottom