Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Jeez..

MJ became legal for rec use in my state over 4 months ago. Looked at a couple local dispensaries online and they charge $50 on average for 3.5g or 1/8 ounce. That's $100 for 1/4 ounce.

Sort of blew my mind. Not sure why everyone who smokes and has the means doesn't grow their own. You have to be a home owner or have permission from the home owner so that's the only drawback for some I guess.
It basically uncle sam still saying, hey, fuck you. 👊🏻

Zerberus

Zerberus

It basically uncle sam still saying, hey, fuck you. 👊🏻
You'd be rich here...

If you wholesale every gram of for 5$ which is extremely cheap since a gram of trash weed cost 8-10$...

Do the math, electricity is super cheap here, I spend about 12$ a month on electricity never turning off the house AC.

You could net 15-20k per grow since you have so many plants.

Pilted

Pilted

IMG 20231121 110712429 HDR

Week 3 of flower she didn't stretch very much. First run on northern lights. Flipped her at same size as my jack herer. Big difference. 🤣😂🤣😂 Not a big deal, mental note to self, Mrs north needs more veg time.

IMG 20231121 105203370 HDR

Jack herer almost finished.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks been having a hard time with her. She is finicky on the nutes. I think she close to day 63 of flower, but last run I harvested at day 88 so she still got a little time to fatten up.
I just took down 5 plants that finished a bit quicker. All the rest I think will need a week.
I’ve had herer go that long before. Never really made me ancy. Bc that jack fella, really made a gem with that strain. Rip jack. Easy to let that one keep rolling.

Leoman

Leoman

View attachment 2076807
Week 3 of flower she didn't stretch very much. First run on northern lights. Flipped her at same size as my jack herer. Big difference. 🤣😂🤣😂 Not a big deal, mental note to self, Mrs north needs more veg time.

View attachment 2076808
Jack herer almost finished.

Looks good. What size tent and bag is that? I'm still debating on going with 1 or 2 plants in a 3x3. If it looks like that I'll be happy.

Pilted

Pilted

Looks good. What size tent and bag is that? I'm still debating on going with 1 or 2 plants in a 3x3. If it looks like that I'll be happy.
It's a 27" x 27" and she is in a 7 gallon pot. I think how fast I went through veg might have been better in a 5 gallon pot. Long waits between feeds. Probably another reason why she finicky on the nutes. 10-15 days before she dries out. But I am in promix moisture potting mix. She drinking about 2600 ppm per water.and it's still not enough.

Leoman

Leoman

It's a 27" x 27" and she is in a 7 gallon pot. I think how fast I went through veg might have been better in a 5 gallon pot. Long waits between feeds. Probably another reason why she finicky on the nutes. 10-15 days before she dries out. But I am in promix moisture potting mix. She drinking about 2600 ppm per water.and it's still not enough.

Nice. I ordered 5 and 7 gallon so will probably go with the 5. Using LED?

I found a shitload of coco bricks in my garage from when I kept reptiles so decided to go with that and perlite. Glad I didn't throw them out..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
View attachment 2076760View attachment 2076761View attachment 2076762View attachment 2076763View attachment 2076764
I'm a compulsive buyer when it comes to collecting old books, maps, magazines, art illustrations, encyclopedias. But I keep all the first editions and the most expensive part of the book collection here.

I have been buying up everything I can get my hands on here to later ship everything to the US.

View attachment 2076769
geezus that’s crazy..
any of these in your collection..
IMG 9628

Pilted

Pilted

Nice. I ordered 5 and 7 gallon so will probably go with the 5. Using LED?

I found a shitload of coco bricks in my garage from when I kept reptiles so decided to go with that and perlite. Glad I didn't throw them out..
Yeah this one is under a spider farm sf 1000, 100 watts. I haven't tried coco but more feeds sounds interesting to me. But only having to water once every two weeks is kinda very simple, just figuring out the nutes with that long of a dry time is difficult.

Latest posts

Top Bottom