Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Seedsman got cream cookies auto. I wanna grow it and see if it tastes the same mmmmmmmm so creamy
I'm really touting these tho. It's something everyone should put in their Grow. 😆 seriously if you like cream and cookies taste in your mouth with the most chill happy feeling you will get some of these. 😆 I should be a salesperson for @SeedsmanSeeds roflmfao! 🐉

SeedsmanSeeds

Supporter
I'm really touting these tho. It's something everyone should put in their Grow. 😆 seriously if you like cream and cookies taste in your mouth with the most chill happy feeling you will get some of these. 😆 I should be a salesperson for @SeedsmanSeeds roflmfao! 🐉
Lol, thank you for the kind words and the promotion. You should check out our affiliate program.

2Water

2Water

Serious question, how many tops do I have here???
20231130 222917

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Struggling with low RH. Right now it’s in the mid 40s. I put a humidifier in the room.

Should it go in the tent?
Does your humi have a hose so you can pump humidity directly into the tent? If you have it set to your parameters and can trust the sensor, id say get the fog going right into the tent. Youll be more efficient that way

Top Bottom