Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
🦑 🔥💨
93 grams of high quality smoke.
So 1st use some gloves, the tube gets crazy cold.
Prep your cans with the right size dispenser tip before you get ready to blast, don’t want to let all the pressure out of the tube while you switch cans. Also point the tube away from the silicone mat while you switch cans, plant particles can get blown out the top into your wax.
Then once dispensed, check the filter, is there still a bunch of wax on it?
If so it’s never bad to have an extra can available to ensure you got it all. When you go to dump out the tube, the glass should be sparkling clean with nothing stuck to it. That’s when you know you used enough solvent.
Then let the tray bubble off outdoor I use a box to cover it.
Next steps coming up

IMG 0529
IMG 0530
IMG 0531
IMG 0532
IMG 0533
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So 1st use some gloves, the tube gets crazy cold.
Prep your cans with the right size dispenser tip before you get ready to blast, don’t want to let all the pressure out of the tube while you switch cans. Also point the tube away from the silicone mat while you switch cans, plant particles can get blown out the top into your wax.
Then once dispensed, check the filter, is there still a bunch of wax on it?
If so it’s never bad to have an extra can available to ensure you got it all. When you go to dump out the tube, the glass should be sparkling clean with nothing stuck to it. That’s when you know you used enough solvent.
Then let the tray bubble off outdoor I use a box to cover it.
Next steps coming up
Now this was a nice pull, the tube is still frosted, and the herb dumped right out, meaning no sticky shit anywhere. It’s a hearty pull. Used 2 1/2 cans.

IMG 0535
IMG 0536
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So butane has a flashpoint of 550 f
We decarb Anywhere from 230-250 f
For about an hour usually.
Every oven is different unfortunately so use your damned head and take some surface temps readings to make sure you don’t have issues. This is just a precaution.

Attached is a chart explaining the ins and outs
Temps

IMG 0538
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I ended up getting some hash oil at the dispensary. They had a 25% off sale after Black Friday. Pretty stout I must say. Bet cap and gnick has the real fire though!!!!
My house smells fucking great right now.
I love that badass delicious smell. Comes through about 10 mins into decarb.
Glad you got some quality oil for thy dome buddy!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
So butane has a flashpoint of 550 f
We decarb Anywhere from 230-250 f
For about an hour usually.
Every oven is different unfortunately so use your damned head and take some surface temps readings to make sure you don’t have issues. This is just a precaution.

Attached is a chart explaining the ins and outs
Temps
I think this is the part where it goes kablooey if you don't pay attention to the capt. I'm about to go get me some loaded ass nachos. Idc I just had dental work that shit sounds delicious rn.

Top Bottom