Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Yeah I feel like it’s kind of like co2 where it helps but fine tuning my major environmental factors need to come first.

I would love to run a uvb bulb and drop the humidity down to 30 percent during last week.
Sounds like a plan Stan! 👍 I'm onboard with it if you do it.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Not sure, the whole black jug with salt water is a permaculture method used to heat an in ground greenhouse in the coldest climates without using electricity.
I'm just thinking about having to carry the jugs if it might just be easier to use the heatsink from another light and somehow hook the uvb light up to that 🤔 got me thinking early 😆

Leoman

Leoman

I was debating getting one, they have 75 percent uvb T5H0 bulbs if you already have fixture or you can buy a fixture.

Just need a short cycle timer for it, 15mins on at a time during mid light cycle for 2 hours or something like that in last few weeks of flowering.

I have one of those Kasa smart power strips sold on Amazon. It has multiple outlets and each one can be set to any time you want through the app. Been using one of their singles for a few years now on a lamp and it hasn't failed yet.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I have one of those Kasa smart power strips sold on Amazon. It has multiple outlets and each one can be set to any time you want through the app. Been using one of their singles for a few years now on a lamp and it hasn't failed yet.
Can you link?

2Water

2Water

The fluorescent uvb bulbs are really strong, make sure to hang them high. LED uvb, as long as it is under 5% total light output should be ok to run with you reg lights. But uvb leds mostly give deep blue and just the top of the uvb spectrum

Top Bottom