Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
The moment someone starts a convo with me with " heeeeyyyy" or some mutation of greetings and salutations...I immediately think disgusting pig fuck off. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 🐉

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey hey! So I hope everyone has a great day today! It’s looking like I may have a window to go racing tomorrow. I’m gonna do the do, and get her ready and strapped down.
Joints plural, hot rod and hoping the weather holds. It getting late this may be my last shot until February 😳

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Hey hey! So I hope everyone has a great day today! It’s looking like I may have a window to go racing tomorrow. I’m gonna do the do, and get her ready and strapped down.
Joints plural, hot rod and hoping the weather holds. It getting late this may be my last shot until February 😳
Cheers to racing! Get er done!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Donde las pantaloons?
That would make a perfect walking stick tho. How solid is it? Beautiful. Your wife got a good eye 👁
Well I got it figured out, diddnt take long, even my redneck backwoods hardware store had what I needed to get it done, need to order some matte black washers to replace the stainless but that’s easy just gotta wait till I go back up to the city 🤣

IMG 0720
IMG 0715
IMG 0717
IMG 0718
IMG 0719

Latest posts

Top Bottom