Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I def wanna know about myshys man. I'm very interested in that subject. I was gonna buy a grow pack, but then I was not sure if they came w spores. And if u even needed the spores. But let's get down to the get down first... How much could a poor feller like myself spend to make the green voodoo crustals. Give me the poor man ) make it yourself version cap... 😂
Very cool, man I just feel like my son and I will have a better relationship if I knew how to do the green magic... 😂 He would def love me more for a little while
All told it’s like $90 in supplies. Then the repeat supplies.
Micron filters and butane.
It’s pretty cheap to make that

Mushies is about $200 to get everything you need for a sterile grow. Gotta use spore syringes.
I’ve done a little research on the shrooms, It appears jars and spores are available in a kit.

I think I want to start with golden teacher.

I’m just not sure which way to jump yet.
Golden teachers are the easiest cubensis to grow imo. Great starter.

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

All told it’s like $90 in supplies. Then the repeat supplies.
Micron filters and butane.
It’s pretty cheap to make that

Mushies is about $200 to get everything you need for a sterile grow. Gotta use spore syringes.

Golden teachers are the easiest cubensis to grow imo. Great starter.
Hey cap can I find magic mushy in the woods.
Do they only grow n cow shit?
Or will they grow anywhere? Sorry bud I'm like a first grader lol

2Water

2Water

Love me some shrooms, wife not so much so don't get to do it as often. All these new kits seem to make it super easy.... man would it be cool, but a tough sell to the mrs🤣

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Love me some shrooms, wife not so much so don't get to do it as often. All these new kits seem to make it super easy.... man would it be cool, but a tough sell to the mrs🤣
Man I bought a shrooms candy bar at the smoke shop which is unherd of around these parts. And I thought it was gonna be bullshit. She said start off w 4 squares, I ate 8 squares. Shit I was grabbing for handle bars

2Water

2Water

Man I bought a shrooms candy bar at the smoke shop which is unherd of around these parts. And I thought it was gonna be bullshit. She said start off w 4 squares, I ate 8 squares. Shit I was grabbing for handle bars
I had a bar like that, reminded me of a Nestle crunch. Ate it expecting the usual 1hr come up, as soon as I finished eating it, went out to smoke a cig, came back in and told my wife to put the kids to bed and Alice in Wonderland on!🤣

Leoman

Leoman

I bought a spore syringe from an ad in High Times magazine back in the day. Started them in sterilized brown rice and vermiculite I think it was in wide mouth mason jars. It turned into like a white cake that got dumped in a plastic container with a cup of water and an air pump/stone for humidity, then the shrooms grew on it.

They fucked my stomach up like getting gut punched for the first 5 minutes every time but it was worth it. Playing Mario Kart 64 after eating 6 of them was one of the most hysterical things I've ever experienced.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
That's how I was taught to drive in snow... find an open parking lot and let loose... im a way better snow driver doing shit like that
Hell yeah haha I’ve been driving in blizzards since I got my learners permit,not even worries when it’s snowy or icy, I actually was driving to work at 330 am the other day and went LST a fire hall and saw someone just rippin massive doughnuts in the parkin lot 🤣

Sometimes a fresh untouched parking lot in winter is too tempting 🤣

hazegod666

hazegod666

They grow where they want, generally at the bases of trees and shit. Cow shit too,
I keep spore prints to save genetics.
All cubensis fruit from dung hence dung loving mushroom classification, there are Coplandia they are called blue meanies they love dung then there are the wood loving shrooms much more potent and they are rare and fruit in low temps as for native to us, there are laughing gyms, orange colored smells like fruity pebbles and blue bottle caps that fruit under rhododendron called baocyctis. And p.subbs liberty caps! Very rare on the east coast but east for west!

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Hell yeah haha I’ve been driving in blizzards since I got my learners permit,not even worries when it’s snowy or icy, I actually was driving to work at 330 am the other day and went LST a fire hall and saw someone just rippin massive doughnuts in the parkin lot 🤣

Sometimes a fresh untouched parking lot in winter is too tempting 🤣
Today is my bday... I was born to be a snow driver!!!🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom