Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Did I accidentally log on to Erowid? Lol
A really colorful Swiss Army knife/clown 👊🏻🤡
I love the erowid. That’s the really geeky end. I try to keep it pretty ley for folks. Sometimes that forum can really get in the weeds pun intended hahahaha

The_Greenist

The_Greenist

A really colorful Swiss Army knife/clown 👊🏻🤡
I love the erowid. That’s the really geeky end. I try to keep it pretty ley for folks. Sometimes that forum can really get in the weeds pun intended hahahaha
A 10 ft fractional distillation column full of deet, sure does keep the mosquitoes away and softens eagle eggs.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Went up to Destiny Mall and that place is HUUUUGE!!!! DIDNT catch it in time but indoor go-kart multi level track??? WHAT?!?!?! Got some cool gifts and ready for a bong hit... speaking of gf is waiting for my custom grav head to arrive as last gift

20231203 183038
20231203 183031
20231203 183025
20231203 154834
Screenshot 20231203 200143 Shop
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Went up to Destiny Mall and that place is HUUUUGE!!!! DIDNT catch it in time but indoor go-kart multi level track??? WHAT?!?!?! Got some cool gifts and ready for a bong hit... speaking of gf is waiting for my custom grav head to arrive as last gift
Oppenheimer is a quality movie. Wait until you find out what oppy and Einstein were talking about 😂 it’ll make sense when you see it 👊🏻

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Oppenheimer is a quality movie. Wait until you find out what oppy and Einstein were talking about 😂 it’ll make sense when you see it 👊🏻
I really dig stuff like this... however i think the big bang gave insight to the premise long before this movie was a thought

The_Greenist

The_Greenist

Is that a glass gravity bong?

Sure beats a 2 liter sprite bottle and 5 gallon bucket.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
This would be a fun 3d print project
View attachment 2082256
You make em I’ll buy them. You should try to come up with one that can be adjusted from small radius to large radius, and the ability for any stalk circumference to fit. That would be rad! Either way, this is cool as hell! Holler at me if you make em!

The_Greenist

The_Greenist

You make em I’ll buy them. You should try to come up with one that can be adjusted from small radius to large radius, and the ability for any stalk circumference to fit. That would be rad! Either way, this is cool as hell! Holler at me if you make em!
I haven’t used any programs to actually design yet, probably could incorporate a spring in somehow.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I haven’t used any programs to actually design yet, probably could incorporate a spring in somehow.
Maybe make a toothed center (as in a 2 piece design and where they meet they have teeth that interlock between them) then just leave a hole through the centers for a screw to tighten them

When you use it you just loosen the screw, set the angle then tighten the screw to lock it

The_Greenist

The_Greenist

Maybe make a toothed center (as in a 2 piece design and where they meet they have teeth that interlock between them) then just leave a hole through the centers for a screw to tighten them

When you use it you just loosen the screw, set the angle then tighten the screw to lock it
I see what your saying an elbow fitting kind of like this.
D8EF6132 FA8A 4CCE 9C97 D1BAA1975777

If it was a ball joint type fitting then you could have full range of controllable stem training.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
These basically are made with a "pin" rather spring... can rotate to make different degree angles... try making 2 pieces that connect together 🤷

YBB 60 Pcs 360 Degree Adjustable Plant Clips, Plant Branches Bender Stem Trainer Clips for Low Stress Training (Green + White) https://a.co/d/gDIct6d

Top Bottom