Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dorchablaithe

Dorchablaithe

Looking to order some new beans. Sour diesel is my all around fav or kush strains. Any recommendations is appreciated. I typically like sativa for mid day and indica for the sleep meds
Honestly, Mephistos, Manbearalienpig, was killing it for me as a lunch special. A friend wanted me to grow it and I was impressed with it all around. Yielded 130g dry weight off an auto using a Spiderfarmer 1000 watt. Smells like a Capri Sun.

sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

So I had the ingenious idea that I would try to learn how to fly a drone inside🤣🤣🤣 even with camera thought it would be cool to try and take drone shot in grow area...

Got some major hours of learning time ahead of me before drone sees grow area🤣🤣🤣

Once I crashed into gf's plant I was like ya 100 hours minimal
To much interference indoors lol. I’ve got a DJI mavic pro. I’ve crashed a couple DJI drones from way up there.

sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

Honestly, Mephistos, Manbearalienpig, was killing it for me as a lunch special. A friend wanted me to grow it and I was impressed with it all around. Yielded 130g dry weight off an auto using a Spiderfarmer 1000 watt. Smells like a Capri Sun.
That’s who I ordered the sour orange diesel from last run. Turned out really good. I ended up buying from a few different places but Mephisto will always be my favorite for autos. The smell and taste of their sour diesels is amazing. Smelled like an orange fruit stripe piece of gum

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thc distillate is made using a fractional distillation column right?

I wonder if people ever run distillate under vacuum to get more essential oils out.

I’m not sure what the boiling points of most terpenes are at.
Well I’m sure if we introduce a heat gradient
To a 17.39 ft distillation column while slowly ramping in h2o and pure ephedrine we could tweak out the tardigrades from their hiding spots, harvest them with a Luke warm aqueous solution. And apply a simple ambient slow evap till capture. we could create the tweaker super terp while saving precious water bears lives man. We would be heros. 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom