Tissueponics/Microcloning

• Thread starter ozarkgrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
any of y'all fuck with this? i searched around before starting a new thread so sorry if this is redondit. anyways i was checking around the web and found this kit and some information on youtube. i can see how it could be helpful, i don't see how it would help on your clone success rate,i'm missing something? how about transportation, would it not be better to prepare cuts and ship em this way and allow the grow to root his own?

WankirA

WankirA

No experience of it @ozarkgrey some kind of hormone in a stabilized gel.; looks like.
Very little info there but maybe worth investing a bit o time assuming organic: my clone game is so pishing weak.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Ive looked into this for a while just never took the plunge.

if you want to get into it check these people out. They have all the goodies for it. Cannabis specific ones also.

Its a good practice when trying to fill thousands of plants and also when you need to clean plants from pests/virus or bring them back from the dead from years of neglect. Also nice for control of mother stock for space constraints.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I know folks that do this to keep their genetics library banked safely in a lab, just in case they lose their mothers for whatever reason and so they dont have to have all their strains in the mother room, just the ones they have in active production.

I'd love to try it but so far, havent had the motivation to pull the trigger on it.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I know folks that do this to keep their genetics library banked safely in a lab, just in case they lose their mothers for whatever reason and so they dont have to have all their strains in the mother room, just the ones they have in active production.

I'd love to try it but so far, havent had the motivation to pull the trigger on it.
When I have decent mothers again, I'm trying this. Lost best stuff I ever had by not having back up, still looking for replacement 10 years later. If you got something you love then back it up, it can all disappear so quickly...

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
yeah i;m gonna have find a few buck laying around and order this kit. i like all the ideas you guys have suggested plus its yet another thing to learn . i'll come back to tread once i secure the set up.

Top Bottom