• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Franchise Genetics
TK Killer

Triangle Kush X NBK

NBK is a male StarDawg pheno selected by OBS...

^^^^ I think thats the rite info!!

I picked up this pack at the 2014 SF cup (6-28-14) from OBS himself
& since 2day has 1 of them evil Daytime Full Moons <<<< u know them crazy full moons u can see in the day time...LOL...I decided thats a sign 2 pop some beans...LoL

Out of my 11 pack I popped 6 & saved 5 for a later time... these beans r fire & im sure I could find something nice with only poppin 6 beans
Tk killer

symbiote420

symbiote420

Great score Goo, you're always growing some kill brotha!! Did any of you guys ever see that NBK male Obs used? Frostiest male I've seen next to my homie @SodiumSunburn's Stardawg male he calls "the Dude"!!
TK is one of the best OGs around adding one of the best seed strains around to it should be epic .....thinking this one may look similar to JJ's & MoneyMike's I-95 which is TK x Legend OG/Stardawg IX.

Wavegem

Wavegem

As much as I love seeing what going on in the seed game, I really don't. I mean obs is auctioning off alien tech with a letter of authenticity and permission to breed with it? It seems a little ironic that so many are against the corporate money driven but we see stuff like this all the time. Alien didn't have the real alien tech? Obs comes out and says he doesn't know the guy, then he is using his fruity pebble og and working it. Right after alien, archive drops now franchise. Alien is played out you gouged us with 1000 dollar packs and auctions that brought ridiculous money for what? We destroy ourselves...

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Great score Goo, you're always growing some kill brotha!! Did any of you guys ever see that NBK male Obs used? Frostiest male I've seen next to my homie @SodiumSunburn's Stardawg male he calls "the Dude"!!
TK is one of the best OGs around adding one of the best seed strains around to it should be epic .....thinking this one may look similar to JJ's & MoneyMike's I-95 which is TK x Legend OG/Stardawg IX.

Yeah that made me go look it up the "Dude" is a frosty one for sure, so is the "NBK".

TK Killer sounds dope! Good luck with the grow MakinGoo you always put on the Killer show brother!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Subbed for the show @MakinGoo. I hope you find something that packs the punch the TK packs, along w the yield of Stardawg. Either way they lean, you can't lose. I need to stop sleeping on these OBS drops. Any who, happy Friday and best of luck on the hunt

Cjgrow

Cjgrow

Can't wait too see what you do with them, hopin he drops these at tlc this weekend. His big e og I got going that I'm about to flower are covered in trichs and stankyyy haha

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

As much as I love seeing what going on in the seed game, I really don't. I mean obs is auctioning off alien tech with a letter of authenticity and permission to breed with it? It seems a little ironic that so many are against the corporate money driven but we see stuff like this all the time. Alien didn't have the real alien tech? Obs comes out and says he doesn't know the guy, then he is using his fruity pebble og and working it. Right after alien, archive drops now franchise. Alien is played out you gouged us with 1000 dollar packs and auctions that brought ridiculous money for what? We destroy ourselves...
Not really the place for this,while i agree with some of it no reason to clutter goo's thread,maybe start your own?
On another note,Goo are you starting to like going the organic route or what?Just curious,have you noticed a difference in your nugs yet?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

cant wait to see what comes out of these gems... finally OBS lets us in his world... im stoked hopefully i can get a hold of some of his gear... Props Bro..
Yes finally we can run some real deal gear from OBS
Can't wait to see how these turn out for ya. Gonna slide my chair right up to the front row for this one. . Kill it big homie!
front row doggie.. hit this animal cookies well I get this show going
Those have some real potential goo!
they sure do.. this pack juss has winner written all over it
I seen him in a pic & he did look frosty.. TK is 1 of my favorite ogs & every stardawg ive tried were super stony so this should b a hit.. fuck that tk/legend x stardawg sounds crazy killer
Subbed,these should be fire,do ur thing goo!hope u r well,76
Thanks dog

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Im not caring 2 much bout the Alien drama im juss super pumped up 2 run gear from OBS himself...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeah that made me go look it up the "Dude" is a frosty one for sure, so is the "NBK".

TK Killer sounds dope! Good luck with the grow MakinGoo you always put on the Killer show brother!!
Thanks dog. Im glad ur hear 4 the show
Subbed for the show @MakinGoo. I hope you find something that packs the punch the TK packs, along w the yield of Stardawg. Either way they lean, you can't lose. I need to stop sleeping on these OBS drops. Any who, happy Friday and best of luck on the hunt
I sure hope I find a hella stoney TK pheno bcuz I love that TK
Can't wait too see what you do with them, hopin he drops these at tlc this weekend. His big e og I got going that I'm about to flower are covered in trichs and stankyyy haha
Yea I hope so bcuz id love 2 get a few more packs.. good luck wit the big e

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Not really the place for this,while i agree with some of it no reason to clutter goo's thread,maybe start your own?
On another note,Goo are you starting to like going the organic route or what?Just curious,have you noticed a difference in your nugs yet?
Rite on doggie.... im liking the organic & the buds do stack a lil different organic vs hydro but the smoke test will b the true test next week

Top Bottom