Tk S1, Or Tk X Any Of The Elite Og?

• Thread starter bluebully420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluebully420

bluebully420

Is there any tk s1 or tk crossed to any of the elite og cuts out there, chemdog family included. The tk clone only real cut eludes me over and over again id love to find anybody working these into seeds please reply i really really want a legit cut but like my loompa seed pheno hunts i realized that i Am better off pheno hunting for a strong ud pheno or f-cut pheno so if there are any tk s1 or tk x og elites out there please let this cannabis lover know....

Pimp T

Pimp T

Its plenty out there tk x bubba by csi humboldt. Black triangle by bodhi. Tk x Chemdog #4 or d by cannarado. Dank genetics travelers kush is a tk reversed and pollenated with the clone only and inbred a few times. now days its so many tk crosses its hard to miss

N

nightmarecreature

The Truth is, the TK is an all Star. You might find something decent in seed form but it will never be as good as the clone only TK. Just because someone is an allstar doesn't mean their children are going to be.
Just be happy you find something dank in seeds, they are pain to sort through.

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

IMG 0146

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah the TK is getting out there in crosses now and IMPE with some S1 they have been just as good or even better than the clone! I have some of cannarado's cup winning TK s1, I got one at 29 days that looks thee spitting image of every real deal TK pic I've seen and I'll be poppin' a few more real soon! Rado made some TK x Bubba fems too, I've got my homie growing those out!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

The LeeRoy is TK x RD #2..... Scott's is TK x RD #1. Mota has the Rebel OG, TK x LBL (SFV/Jack's Cleaner), I goy a few packs of those in the stash!!

bluebully420

bluebully420

Ive been blessed with the abusive, sfv, ha and fire cuts but its that tk, ghost, face off and poison og types that id love to have even if there s1's id just like to have a more pure og something like the tk or lhb or poison i know that these are held as tight as virginity with a nun but id still love to have them

N

nightmarecreature

Ive been blessed with the abusive, sfv, ha and fire cuts but its that tk, ghost, face off and poison og types that id love to have even if there s1's id just like to have a more pure og something like the tk or lhb or poison i know that these are held as tight as virginity with a nun but id still love to have them

The TK and LHB are some of the strongest cuts around. I have the Poison OG, the real cuts are pretty locked down.

H

happy b

Try bodhis love Triangle (tk x snow lotus) the sl male is supposed to be very undo mining making offspring from this male very like the original mother . ask @dlovejah about it . He grew it out and it looked awesome . not sure how much like the to but I bet you could get a pretty close pheno out a pack or two . good luck.

H

happy b

Sorry I mean "undominant" (not sure if thats a word but you know what i mean.)not "undo mining" . Damned predictive typing.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Maybe it's just the beans I've grown from bodhi but his males have kinda dominated in the crosses.... the Ghash (Dank Sinatra), the Appy (Lion's Milk), and the SL (Boba's Stash & Goji OG).

F

FooDoo

Also interested in the swamp boys stuff.. Someone pls pm me a link

H

happy b

Maybe it's just the beans I've grown from bodhi but his males have kinda dominated in the crosses.... the Ghash (Dank Sinatra), the Appy (Lion's Milk), and the SL (Boba's Stash & Goji OG).
Well I havnt grown as many bodhi strains as you Sym but I didn't think my goji were sl dom . out 10 plants (8 of em males) only one was what I thought was sl dom(although I'm not 100% sure as I hav no other sl crosses to compare)most of the appy crosses i ran seemed to be more Appy dom . It was bodhi that says his sl male doesn't dominate in a cross . its what he uses to try to breed plants that are more like the mother .weather that is actually the case I'm not sure but if I wanted a tk dom plant the love Triangle is definitely what I'd get if ther are no s1 or bx.

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Is there any tk s1 or tk crossed to any of the elite og cuts out there, chemdog family included. The tk clone only real cut eludes me over and over again id love to find anybody working these into seeds please reply i really really want a legit cut but like my loompa seed pheno hunts i realized that i Am better off pheno hunting for a strong ud pheno or f-cut pheno so if there are any tk s1 or tk x og elites out there please let this cannabis lover know....
I currently have both TK S1s and Tahoe x TK and SFV x TK all I got from cannarado Genetics

Top Bottom