TK's Attempt at DeezRuntz, Californian Snow, OG Kush, Whiskey Zulu F3

• Thread starter Treborkiller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Treborkiller

Treborkiller

Second go at the indoor grow thing! 😅
Just got the seeds today in the mail. April 13th
DeezRuntz from Gasreapers, Californian Snow from Fastbuds, OG Kush freebie, Whiskey Zulu F3 freebie
Sent me a cool littler germination guide too.
Tks attempt at deezruntz californian snow og kush whiskey zulu f3

I currently have only one tent and my first grow is still in its last week so i decided to pop them now!

I will continue to use my 5 gallon fabric pots from my on going grow,
2 SF-2000s
4x4x6.5 tent
Fox Farm Happy Tree Frog for soil
Fox Farm Nutrients (Thinking about switching to Dutch Pro seeing good stuff)
Basic environment control AC/Heater, Humidifier/Dehumidifier, Fans, Carbon filer, CO2 shroom bucket
InkBird environment controllers
Heat mats

Wish me luck!! 😖

steamroller

steamroller

Hope that egg carton doesn't get knocked over !
Paper towel would be a HUGE safety net IMO ...
Going to be starting seeds I got from Atlantic also very soon .
Good luck man!

Treborkiller

Treborkiller

Hope that egg carton doesn't get knocked over !
Paper towel would be a HUGE safety net IMO ...
Going to be starting seeds I got from Atlantic also very soon .
Good luck man!
LOL my girl said the same thing! Going to just soak for 12 hours or so then I'm going to move to the paper towel, then right to the 5 gallon pots!
Atlantic has been a blessing!
Thank you! 🙏

steamroller

steamroller

Most go from paper towel to solo cup then final big pot .
Some do heir seeds in final pots .
I like square bottom solo cups .
I'll be following along .
Never mind you have autos.They say go to final pot ...

Last edited:
Treborkiller

Treborkiller

My first grow inside I just germinated them right in the pots and soaked the seeds for 12 hours at first.
Didn't get to see the progression of the seeds so it kinda worried me but it ended up working out!
I got a 5 pack of Berneys Farm Wedding Cake Autos and only soaked 4 of them and all of them came out good to my surprise as I have heard its rare to get 100% germination.
And I apologize.. I did not clarify in the first post that they were all Autos.

Treborkiller

Treborkiller

Just said "Fudge it!" and went for the germination in solo cups and bags.. Pretty much what I did with the 4 Wedding Cake plants I have going. Put the cups on the heat mats I have currently in the tent and set the controller to 80'F.

I think my current grow is going to take a little longer than expected as only a few hairs are tuning brown and the trichomes are still glassy and clear. But soon enough 4 of these cups will take over the Wedding Cakes spot! The rest are for friends and family!

When I do finally take out the finished plants of WC, I plan on taking everything out and giving the tent a good scrub down. Probably the fans and the other equipment as well. Observing other people, diluted bleach water seems to be the way to go..

IMG 20220414 150751310

Treborkiller

Treborkiller

Pretty much all of the seeds have started to sprout besides the OG Kush and the mystery seeds my father gave to me.

Even if the OG Kush doesn't sprout, I wont feel too bad as they were freebies.

I just need four good plants out of all of the sprouts and I'll be happy!

IMG 20220417 200546061
IMG 20220417 200611510
IMG 20220417 200632950
IMG 20220417 200658433

Treborkiller

Treborkiller

Promise to self! Clean out the tent and re-pot the babies this weekend to the 5 gallons..

No pics, but the seedlings for the Runtz and Zulu are doing awesome! Glad I decided to sprout all of my seeds.. CA Snow looks all mutated.. Will continue to grow to see if it works out. All of the freebie OG Kush seeds have failed. Could be because of my negligence or just bad seeds... (will take some pics tomorrow or the next)

Decided to stop by a hydroponics shop in Buffalo NY to see how things have changed sense I haven't been in a hydro shop in like 10 years. Pleasantly surprised as the legalization of the stuff has made things easier.. Got some more soil, some silica sups and some local fem auto seeds. Kinda weird adjusting to the legalization but I'm starting to dig it!

What I learned: Pop all the seeds you can and keep the best plants out of the bunch... Then Ill just give the rest to my father to do what he wants with them. 😅

Something until I get more pics or vids on the new grow 🤪

Treborkiller

Treborkiller

Kept my promise to myself and cleaned out the tent and re-potted the four plants I wanted to keep yesterday.

Before
IMG 20220507 154725397

After
IMG 20220507 164111847

The seeds I paid money for seem to be doing okay so I'm happy.. (the DeezRuntz)
The Ca Snow and Whiskey Zulu do not look happy and mutated.. And the OG seeds just didn't pop at all..
Started popping some more seeds I got for free from my local shop just in case..
The stain being Tangerine Dream F2 auto fem and Magnum F2 auto fem from Hypergrow Genetics.
And they already look way happier than the two mutants!

PSX 20220508 125854

Stopped by my parents today to drop off the rest of the plants I didn't want to my father.
Just in time for mothers day, as my dad always tries to get some plants outside by then!

PSX 20220508 130108

DeezRuntz 1

PSX 20220508 130208

DeezRuntz 2

PSX 20220508 130243

Cali Snow

PSX 20220508 130315

Whiskey Zulu

PSX 20220508 130343

Definitely next time I'm poping a lot more seeds to get the best out of the bunch...

PSX 20220508 130030

I was going to re-use the soil from my last grow but I was worried I didn't flush it enough and it would still be too hot to put the babies in..
So I decided to get some Bush Doctor soil/coco for this run to see how it goes..

IMG 20220508 163037059

Top Bottom