to add hydrogaurd, or not to add hydroguard, that is the question........

• Thread starter shitwinds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shitwinds

shitwinds

hydroponics.......i am growing autos, and use general hydro 3 part at half strength, gen hydro cal mag full, botainicare sweet full. botanicare silica blast full. botanicure hydro gaurd full.............my ppm is around 500 and ph at 6..........

question is, when my water level goes down and ph and ppm is static. and i add more water with full nutes, am i supposed to add my hydrogaurd in normal strength, or does that stay behind with uptake and just leave it out when topping off the res?............i have a top feed/deep water culture system...... @Aqua Man

shitwinds

shitwinds

i don't ask many questions on here, but it is not because i do not have them......i went through most posts and many were already asked and answered........the amount of info i have gained has my head swimming, but i really appreciate the knowledge that is put forth here.........thanks to everyone.........i truly believe i have come to the right place.........and forgive me for the stupid questions i ask in the future, as there will prolly be many.........you have my gratitude as i learn how to grow my new to me hobby!...anyone who wants to know anything about boats or performance boat questions, don't hesitate...........i'll reply to my best

Thc1
Thc2

shitwinds

shitwinds

might have forgot, 6 weeks of flowering...........?.....should i say 6 weeks since seeing pistles

also, when they quote flowering time, is that from seed, or after seeing the pistles?

and when i said full nutes on topping off the res, i meant just like original, half strength 3 part, full the rest

Last edited:
shitwinds

shitwinds

i know they look frizzy as hell, i am going to lst them next go round.............maybe scrog

shitwinds

shitwinds

Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock? I definitely would, it's cheap. I have nightmares about root rot, even after adding a recharge regimen to my cannazym I still rock the Hydroguard.
thnx, bubballs.........i have the same fears

Top Bottom