To Boost Or Not To Boost...

• Thread starter Savage Henry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Hi all,

I recently moved away from bottled nutes to what's commonly referred to as jacks 321. Using this plus a small amount of 7.8% agsil dilution (1.25 ml/gal yields ~25ppm si and a bit of K), as well as .25g/gal ferti-organic powdered fulvic (45ppm fulvic acid). This plus weekly teas and a beneficial foliar regiment has led to the best looking plants I've ever grown.

I'm about to enter week 6 and have been deliberating the use of a pk booster. I have the fixins for some home made MOAB but judging by the size of the flowers in not sure how necessary it is.

Previously I used the fox farms trifecta in flower (sesame, beastie, chaching) and my flower size 6 weeks in never got to the point where I'm at now.

Consulting with cap, he suggested just dropping back on the calnit by 20%the last three weeks and letting it ride.

Been reading through the threads here and on other forums for weeks now and haven't really found a consensus. Some growers run the jacks formula straight thru, some drop back on it to 50% and add Moab @1-2tsp per 5 gal for weeks 6-8 then flush (on a 9 week strain, which is what I'm working with).

A lot of the threads regarding this subject are fairly old, just curious what people are doing these days.

Dalai.Lama

Dalai.Lama

Are you planning to flower or keep it in veg for a while? Can you upload a photo? I'm just trying to get a better idea of what exactly you're asking.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Just re-read my post, realized I left out what cycle I'm in. Just started week 6 of flower.

Top Bottom