To Harvest Or Not To Harvest...

  • Thread starter waincox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waincox

waincox

45
18
I have 2 Afghan Kush plants in soil/coco mix that I've been feeding FF/molasses which are probably getting pretty close. These are the best pics I could get. Time to stop nutrients? Harvest soon? Opinions will be appreciated...
 
waincox

waincox

45
18
Not yet, but very close. Likely early next week. Mostly cloudy trichomes with a little amber on one plant. Both plants are Afghan Kush auto from the same seed stock but one seems to be about a week ahead of the other so I'll wait an additional week to harvest the slower one.
 
waincox

waincox

45
18
Not yet, but very close. Likely early next week. Mostly cloudy trichomes with a little amber on one plant but one seems to be about a week behind the other. Both plants are Afghan Kush auto from the same seed stock. I suppose I'll have to wait about an additional week to harvest the slower one.
 
waincox

waincox

45
18
Thank you. Should I just water with plain water as usual or actually flush with lots of runoff? I've used the Fox Farm trio up until last Friday
 
Last edited:
bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

68
18
Thank you. Should I just water with plain water as usual or actually flush with lots of runoff? I've used the Fox Farm trio up until last Friday

Water with plain PHed water as normal, this is a long term harvest flush to let the plant use up the remaining nutrients in the medium, you dont want to flush all the nutrients out like you would do for a short term, reset/emergency flush.
 
Top Bottom