To harvest or try and flush again??

• Thread starter TheMOGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheMOGrower

I’m pretty sure my blue amnesia xl auto freebie from seedsman is completely locking out on me which is confusing because I have 2 of them running currently so I just double my batch of feed yet only one of them is having this problem, I flushed it around 9 days ago with 3.5 gallons of water and then started feeding again about 4 days ago and the leaves seem to be yellowing off still pretty noticeably, also it’s day 69 so almost 10 weeks from seed so idk if it’s just nearing the end of its life but the buds seem super underdeveloped

So I’m planning on making dry sift out of this plant anyways cause it was my smallest plant but wondering if I shuo just give it a small “flush” and then harvest in like 5 days or try and do more in terms of trying to salvage the plant

70C04099 BFA2 4DEE B8D2 7C06DD2988C5
6FFF9109 DA33 47F2 ADBA A048D2BA9654
3F9E7184 EBD3 4BF2 ABD9 0AA89DDEED5C
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I’m pretty sure my blue amnesia xl auto freebie from seedsman is completely locking out on me which is confusing because I have 2 of them running currently so I just double my batch of feed yet only one of them is having this problem, I flushed it around 9 days ago with 3.5 gallons of water and then started feeding again about 4 days ago and the leaves seem to be yellowing off still pretty noticeably, also it’s day 69 so almost 10 weeks from seed so idk if it’s just nearing the end of its life but the buds seem super underdeveloped

So I’m planning on making dry sift out of this plant anyways cause it was my smallest plant but wondering if I shuo just give it a small “flush” and then harvest in like 5 days or try and do more in terms of trying to salvage the plant
Not much your going to be able to do in the time frame left with an auto. could just be a genetic anomaly for that seed if the others are doing okay . So I'd just keep up on the flush and let her finish.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah could just be variation from seed to seed. Have you inspected the rootzone to make sure you dont have some bugs in there having a chow?

T

TheMOGrower

I’ll look rn, also this is the other blue amnesia that’s doing fine

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It's not unusual at all for larger fan leaves to be yellowing and dying at the end of flowering, especially Sativas. Different phenos might mature differently, but if you are lower on nutrients, which is normal at the end of the season unless you are dumping tons of food on them, the leaves yellow in response to the plant using up it's reserve energy and nutrients and devoting them to bud production. This is the idea behind flushing plants to get rid of all of the excess stuff that the plant has grown in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom