To late for this outdoor season?

• Thread starter unknowntheknown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
unknowntheknown

unknowntheknown

To late for this outdoor season
To late for this outdoor season 2

A buddy gave me a Tahoe OG clone because he was moving but I don't really have an indoor space dedicated for it nor any means of cooling her space. I was hoping to keep her alive as a mother until winter when I don't have to cool the space to do a flower run or two. Once that happens I'll have to decide what I plan on doing with her long term.

I just took several clones last night of lower branches that weren't going to make it to the canopy. Since the plant is getting bushier and taller I'm considering moving her outside for this season. Was told this variety usually finishes around 60-70 days. I don't know what that translates for harvest time outdoor to be honest...

Is it too late for this season? Do you have to ween cannabis into the full sun like you have to do for other seed starts to avoid sunburn?

Thank you!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you live in the northern hemisphere then it is not too late. It’s almost perfect.A plant of her size I wouldn’t worry too much about weening But it won’t hurt anything to do so. But I would worry about the Pot It is in. Have to assume it’s a photo so that timeframe 60 to 70 days is from the onset of flour. Which depending on your latitude can start anytime between the middle of August and the middle of September. She has got a heap of growing to do. Go for it!

Top Bottom