To late to plant seeds in OK?

• Thread starter Coffeecups
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coffeecups

Coffeecups

I just got my medical card. I was hoping to start growing. I was planning on growing photos from seeds. Is it to late to start from seeds? Or should we just do clones this year?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Indoor grow any time outdoor if your in the states you better get your skates on .

Reactions: Ina
growsince79

growsince79

I just got my medical card. I was hoping to start growing. I was planning on growing photos from seeds. Is it to late to start from seeds? Or should we just do clones this year?
Oklahoma ain't the best place to grow outdoors. You need a early bloomer that will beat the freeze. Or you could build a greenhouse that can be blacked out. Just say no to autos.

growsince79

growsince79

Girl Scout cookie, blueberry kush and Jack Herer
None of those are early bloomers. I'm not saying they won't work. It just depends on the weather. If I were going to grow outdoors in smokelahoma, I'd do fast Indicas. Ok clone company has some interesting looking strains. But I don't know anyone who actually tried them.

pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

I live in OKlahoma! Hope you planted those seeds! I grow outdoors, photos from seed and autos, ( for the first time on the autos). And I will be putting clones out the beginning of July!

Latest posts

Top Bottom