To Much Sulfur ,Insects, What & How Do I Get Rid Of This Big Problem ????

• Thread starter H Farms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H Farms

H Farms

I KNOW IF SOMEBODY WONT JUMP IN & HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS IS,REALLY HELP ME ON THIS AND GIVE ME SOME SOLID ADVICE .. IF NOT IM SCREWED IVE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ? WHATS DONE HAPPENED??? IT STARTED LOOKING LIKE THE 1ST 2 PIC'S LIKE P.M.SPOTS OR RUST SPOTS . SO I TRANSLANTED & SPRAYED THEM WITH SULFER 1 TBL PER 1/2GAL. THEN I CUT THE FANS BACK ON AFTER ABOUT 10 MINS .MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE LEFT THEM OFF THAT NIGHT! WAS THAT 2 STRONG OF A MIX FOR 2-3 WEEK OLD SEEDLINGS ? THE LIGHTS WAS OFF 6 HRS THEN THEY CUT BACK ON WAS THAT LONG ENUFF OR SHOULD THEY HAVE STAYED OFF LONGER ? DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHATS GOING ON ??????? REMEMBER THE 1ST 2 PICS IS WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE THHE NIGHT BEFORE...
To much sulfur insects what  how do i get rid of this big problem
To much sulfur insects what  how do i get rid of this big problem 2
To much sulfur insects what  how do i get rid of this big problem 3
To much sulfur insects what  how do i get rid of this big problem 4
To much sulfur insects what  how do i get rid of this big problem 5
To much sulfur insects what  how do i get rid of this big problem 6
To much sulfur insects what  how do i get rid of this big problem 7
To much sulfur insects what  how do i get rid of this big problem 8
To much sulfur insects what  how do i get rid of this big problem 9

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have never sprayed anything on my plants. Im in to learn what happened here.

Plus give the thread a bump. :-)

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It’s will be fine bro.
Over parenting
This young let her grow
Reduce the moisture in the grow space to prevent mold to begin with
Dehumidifier at 50%
Keep soil dryer, the pot size vs plant size will cause issues, water less as she is still growing.
Sulfur burns .
Let her recover.
she will be ok

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Almost looks like russets in the center of the stem brown/ sulfur will kill em if so or it could have just burned. I rarely spray plants this young.

H Farms

H Farms

LOOKED LIKE I BROUGHT IN POWDERY MILDEW FROM OUTSIDE PLANTS ! IVE NEVER BROUGHT OUTSIDE PANTS IN DONT KNO WHY BUT I WANTED TO KEEP THEM VEGGING AND THAT WAS THE MISTAKE .... THEN THE NEW LIFE IN THE GARDEN STARED SHOWING SIGNS ALSO. IN VEG U CAN SPRAY THEM NEVER WHEN A FLOWER IS STARTING TO FORM IVE NEVER SPRAYED SUCH SMALL YOUNG PLANTS ETHER.. YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN PLANTS LOOK LIKE THIS ????MIMEDGROWER

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

LOOKED LIKE I BROUGHT IN POWDERY MILDEW FROM OUTSIDE PLANTS ! IVE NEVER BROUGHT OUTSIDE PANTS IN DONT KNO WHY BUT I WANTED TO KEEP THEM VEGGING AND THAT WAS THE MISTAKE .... THEN THE NEW LIFE IN THE GARDEN STARED SHOWING SIGNS ALSO. IN VEG U CAN SPRAY THEM NEVER WHEN A FLOWER IS STARTING TO FORM IVE NEVER SPRAYED SUCH SMALL YOUNG PLANTS ETHER.. YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN PLANTS LOOK LIKE THIS ????MIMEDGROWER

I never dealt with bugs until the root aphids recently i killed my plants and started over.

I would listen to @Jack og he has much more experience than me.

H Farms

H Farms

i SPRAYED THEM LAST WEEK WITH
Almost looks like russets in the center of the stem brown/ sulfur will kill em if so or it could have just burned. I rarely spray plants this young.
I SPRAYED SULFUR 2 TABLE SPOONS A GAL DISTILLED WATER LASTWEEK I SAW wolverine do it so i figured id try but i mixed to heavy or let the lights come back on to soon... they was also so young but what was I supposed to do let it go untreated ?

H Farms

H Farms

I never dealt with bugs until the root aphids recently i killed my plants and started over.

I would listen to @Jack og he has much more experience than me.
I AM I CAN TELL HE KNOWS HIS STUFF THAT SWHY IM ASKING HIM QUESTIONS

H Farms

H Farms

JACK OG BRO THANKS FOR THE HELP ILL CHILL OUT & LET THEM GROW 3 STRAINS OF KATSU P-98 BREEDINGS DAM THINGS ARE FEM'D TOO !!!!!!!!!!!

H Farms

H Farms

ALSO I JUST HAD WATERED THESE IN AFTER THE TRANSPLANT I DONT WATER ALL THE SOIL EVERYTIME ROOM STAYS AT 50% BETWEEN 78-88TEMP. I DONT LIKE THE TEMP BEING SO FAR APART ITS JUST STLL HOT DURING THE DAY & COOL AT NIGHT

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’d scope for mites like jack said. Keep an eye on the new growth. That damage looks strikingly similar. Unfortunately, I am working currently but I’ll be back later to assist if not one helps before then. Good luck and happy grows.

H Farms

H Farms

I’d scope for mites like jack said. Keep an eye on the new growth. That damage looks strikingly similar. Unfortunately, I am working currently but I’ll be back later to assist if not one helps before then. Good luck and happy grows.
yea please check back in @BurnzYzBudZz
i have some ECO-1 garden spray i can mix up but i think i gotta wait 14 days before i spray oils on the plant

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
yea please check back in @BurnzYzBudZz
i have some ECO-1 garden spray i can mix up but i think i gotta wait 14 days before i spray oils on the plant
Closer to 21 really. I'd stop spraying if you already hit them with sulphur, just let them grow. I still think that was inchworm or cattarpillar damage. Any moths in the growroom?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Closer to 21 really. I'd stop spraying if you already hit them with sulphur, just let them grow. I still think that was inchworm or cattarpillar damage. Any moths in the growroom?
+1
Keep an eye on them and let them grow. Watch the new growth and make sure the damage doesn’t progress.

Dutchess

Dutchess

I use sulfur at 2tbs a gallon 5-7 days apart they’ll be fine if you don’t put under light right after and you don’t spray an oil on them 6 weeks before or after the sulfur treatment. I have damage that’s kind of similar to yours? I think? I believe I’m dealing with a sawfly or moth larvae issue or something equally asanine. Plants like sulfur and most will perk up and get greener I’ll try to post pictures. Also if damage has already happened to the plant it will continue to manifest it after your done treating it

Top Bottom