to much water!!!

• Thread starter shamus dolan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I have had someone babysitting my girls,I finally went and checked on them and i couldnt even move the pots they were in.....bad scene.should I let them dry out or transplant them into larger pots to absorb some of the water,they are looking wilted and not healthy?

...............shamus:sun2:

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I would say save yourself the hassle and just let em dry out and absorb it a bit I'm sure they will be fine bro...

20north

drill some holes in your pots man a little light is going to do a whole lot less than plans that are suficating in toomuch h2o you could really shock them i think i would make lots of holes on the bottem of even cut half of the bucket off with a dremel blade if they are in small pots i would say trans plant if you think it wont fall apart like some mud

it really shouldnt do much unless your buckets dont dry that fast and from what i remember about soil it holds alot more water than you want it to

when i did soil... every time i watered i would make it almost impossible to lift i would pretty much flush my plants at every water i know people that this isnt the right thing to do but it worked fine for me and my yields were fine ... you should be fine if you have quality soil that does drain decently

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
thanks ,the buckets dont dry fast,and its a seven year mother(and i new better) than to let someone babysit.I transplanted it,what a bitch but you guys were right.she's looking happier already.Im gonna take a cutting and flower it out and post the pic to say thanx.
.................shamus

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I running lots of gear but my baby is Snowdog........or snowdog if you prefer. I have the mendos,satori,sk2,lp1,lp2,4or 5 crosses,buku,sage,g13 three kinds,cheese,blueberry,supersk,some whites,cali big..the list goes on and on.shutting down soon.Im gonna focus on strckly breeding and getting the genetics stable.

Top Bottom