To @oldskol4evr From the fellow growers of the farm

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have a massive scar where they cut open and folded my shoulder and back away to rebuild my scapula. Plus 3 steel bands and 9 screws holding it together.

Someone told me it looked like a michigan sharkbite. Lol.
they did somthiung along them lines to my brother in law after coming home in 08,nasty looking scar and didnt do shit to help him,still cant get arm to shoulder level,these damn screws hurt like a bitch when cold outside ,i do know that,i ripped mine loose about second year into it and never got it fixed,first time wasa bitch didnt want know sloppy seconds if you did,but ya our medical comunity has gona and still go to extreme levels,but if you can take 10 pic of same process done 10 difrent ways,you will see that simple ole hog cassing i make sauasage from is thecnolegy that been around longer than any of us and ansectores is still used this day,only difrnce is the ide of animal parts used today and then are difrent,i would have never figure a casing would be a blood vein all though it is right,hell as long as the squeal or moew from a cow or pig just dont rant out in a middle of a conversions all good hahahahahh

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

they did somthiung along them lines to my brother in law after coming home in 08,nasty looking scar and didnt do shit to help him,still cant get arm to shoulder level,these damn screws hurt like a bitch when cold outside ,i do know that,i ripped mine loose about second year into it and never got it fixed,first time wasa bitch didnt want know sloppy seconds if you did,but ya our medical comunity has gona and still go to extreme levels,but if you can take 10 pic of same process done 10 difrent ways,you will see that simple ole hog cassing i make sauasage from is thecnolegy that been around longer than any of us and ansectores is still used this day,only difrnce is the ide of animal parts used today and then are difrent,i would have never figure a casing would be a blood vein all though it is right,hell as long as the squeal or moew from a cow or pig just dont rant out in a middle of a conversions all good hahahahahh

That happens with rotator cuff injuries. Mine was ok. And even though the completely incompetent local emergency room sent me home because they took a crappy x ray and i spent 10 days in excruciating pain before seeing a surgeon who basically panicked and sent me to great trauma surgeon in the city.

I have some soreness a year and a half later but full motion restored. Ineas finally getting strong again when my disc went out.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That happens with rotator cuff injuries. Mine was ok. And even though the completely incompetent local emergency room sent me home because they took a crappy x ray and i spent 10 days in excruciating pain before seeing a surgeon who basically panicked and sent me to great trauma surgeon in the city.

I have some soreness a year and a half later but full motion restored. Ineas finally getting strong again when my disc went out.
same shit here,surgueon did a great job,but never had full movement,i tore my screw out when i had to replace a starter on my truck sitting on side of the road,i did that myself,i never could lift from palm to ground,flat back arm straight lift more than 5 lbs.
same shit here too,went in for simple procedure to look for blockage and never made it out of gurney to have a choice wether i wanted surgery or not,want my desisiion,they are oated to save life and cant give you that option if something can be done,thats why life wills are so important these days

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I don't get rebuilt, they just keep taking parts out. Gallbladder is the next thing on the schedule, kidneys will have to wait! I should have bought the extended warranty!
aint that the shits too,they always offer when you in a bind and dont have the extra 50 at the moment,more time then not you gotta get it done,then they got to go and throw it all up on ya when you wish you had needed it hahahahha,damn sales reps hahaahaah

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

after all this,i dont even carea bout nothing speedy hahahah weed gonna be vegging a copule years and all hahahaah,thanks for good vibes bro
Uh-Oh..................

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Wishing you well on this tune up! Good vibes from Boston MA, my friend!
thank you friend,i couldnt even imagine what this would be like in the cold of maine,gives me shevvers thinking about it,here is a crazy thought,they split my chest in half fixed the heart,puzzled it back together,ten wire it closed,sounds like a ton of pain right,just sounds like every breath would be a challenge be bruising or what ever,just complete labor,its not,all the damn little knots all over body from twisting yanking hammering and most off the pile of wires to every gadget imaginable,those irratating knots hurt more than any thing else,i even have um on my feet and cant reach um to relive um hahahahahah now thats the shits,then every hour on the hour for a week in hospital being woke up with a neddle or pill,crap whom the hell ever said those places are a resting place hhahahah,been home 2 nights now and still wake every hour from that crap hhahahah,thanks for you thought my friend ,you never know how much they feel good to have

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom