To @oldskol4evr From the fellow growers of the farm

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

For those that may not know @oldskol4evr He is a big part of the community and spends much of his days unselfishly helping others here at the farm passing along knowledge and wisdom.

Today he is in for surgery (what he calls maintenance) and I just wanted to make a post so anyone who wants can wish him well and a speedy return to the farm.

This is one of those members that brings not only so much knowledge and kindness to the farm but also laughs and a sense of humor that makes it hard to breathe at times.

Wishing you well brother.

P.S I know it's posted in the infirmary section but I swear that was an accident.

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
For those that may not know @oldskol4evr He is a big part of the community and spends much of his days unselfishly helping others here at the farm passing along knowledge and wisdom.

Today he is in for surgery (what he calls maintenance) and I just wanted to make a post so anyone who wants can wish him well and a speedy return to the farm.

This is one of those members that brings not only so much knowledge and kindness to the farm but also laughs and a sense of humor that makes it hard to breathe at times.

Wishing you well brother.

P.S I know it's posted in the infirmary section but I swear that was an accident.
I haven't been here long but I agree 100%, he's one of the main reasons I've participated on this site. There's a great group of folks here and I'm sure all of us are hoping he gets through this procedure without problems. Good Luck oldskol4evr on a speedy recovery.

B

Burned Haze

Hope everything goes well, see ya soon and healthy !

"In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity." - Albert Einstein

"For what it’s worth: It’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over again." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult. “ -Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield

“A slip of the foot may injure your body, but a slip of the tongue will injure your bond. “ - Benjamin Franklin

“Injuries may be forgiven, but not forgotten. “ - Aesop

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
When you get our age, maintenance isn't covered by warranty anymore... Take care Ol' buddy! You have a unique style that seems to grow on you... and on and on and on... 😄
Whatever the case, good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing you back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom