• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

To pull or not to pull?

Hey guys my Blueberry Kush was the last of my girls, it want planted until the beginning of August but has (like the rest of this grow) really impressed me. All 6 of the previous plants I have harvested have had some degree of bud rot mostly due to caterpillars. The eldest of the 7 sisters was planted in May (godbud) but had to be pulled in September because of seemingly spreading rot stemming from the plant being left under a structure out of direct sunlight for 2 days to avoid rain. So disappointing because it could and should have yielded so much more, it was too leafy, the bud hadn't fully matured.

I had never topped or pruned the blueberry Kush because with its limited time I never wanted to stunt it. I finally gave it a trim yesterday (posting pics) my question is this: should I take what I have and be happy or do I try to ride this thing out another week or two to try and wait for the buds to get more dense and mature and more of those trichomes pouring out? Any advice is greatly appreciated, I am agonizing over this decision because I don't want to lose what I was lucky enough to get out of this plant, but I don't want to lose what I would have gained my leaving it another week or two. Thank!
 
10,303
438
Hey guys my Blueberry Kush was the last of my girls, it want planted until the beginning of August but has (like the rest of this grow) really impressed me. All 6 of the previous plants I have harvested have had some degree of bud rot mostly due to caterpillars. The eldest of the 7 sisters was planted in May (godbud) but had to be pulled in September because of seemingly spreading rot stemming from the plant being left under a structure out of direct sunlight for 2 days to avoid rain. So disappointing because it could and should have yielded so much more, it was too leafy, the bud hadn't fully matured.

I had never topped or pruned the blueberry Kush because with its limited time I never wanted to stunt it. I finally gave it a trim yesterday (posting pics) my question is this: should I take what I have and be happy or do I try to ride this thing out another week or two to try and wait for the buds to get more dense and mature and more of those trichomes pouring out? Any advice is greatly appreciated, I am agonizing over this decision because I don't want to lose what I was lucky enough to get out of this plant, but I don't want to lose what I would have gained my leaving it another week or two. Thank!
id wet trim it standing there and then harvest,def a toss up for you ,time means worry if you have the time now and it ready chop it,nice looking plant too are you all cloudy?thats the best time i think,just a start of amber is when i take um,potentency is at it peak just as amber tips start,amber means more coch lock,so you flavor and decisson
 
UPDATE PICS: Gave her a closer trim again, hope I'm not shocking her. She has definitely matured a lot from even October 15th. I can't find my microscope but as of a couple weeks ago the trichomes were pretty clear.
IMG_5650.PNG
IMG_5651.jpg
 

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
12
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1

Divine Genetics
Girl Scout Cookies x Pink Panties
12
Feminized
New
$200.00
Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
6
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash
Sold out

Sorbet Stash

DNA Genetics
Headstash x Sorbet
6
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Top