To Shade The Flowers Or Not?

• Thread starter monstacropn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
monstacropn

monstacropn

I have noticed that certain strains or maybe all have characteristics of when the buds are in full sun but shaded produce buds that are dead on to the same characteristics of plants grown indoors. While buds that have full sun no shade tend to always produce that leafy outdoor characteristics.
I knew this would be a good question; and bringing it to "THC Farmers" would help to explain why that is ? Unless I find knew info on this from THC--- I'm going to cover my plants about 4 foot higher than the tops in search of my theory to produce that indoor look.

So please share facts n knowledge, not guesstimates or hear-say --- Thnx

D

DTgreen

I have noticed that certain strains or maybe all have characteristics of when the buds are in full sun but shaded produce buds that are dead on to the same characteristics of plants grown indoors. While buds that have full sun no shade tend to always produce that leafy outdoor characteristics.
I knew this would be a good question; and bringing it to "THC Farmers" would help to explain why that is ? Unless I find knew info on this from THC--- I'm going to cover my plants about 4 foot higher than the tops in search of my theory to produce that indoor look.

Outdoor plants don't need sun all day.
I would find a place with some shading.
Sun is really intense. If you can't find any shade on your property, create your own using products that will help deflect some of those rays.

Top Bottom