Rooted Clones From Ez Cloner Transplant Question

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackwhite

jackwhite

Good morning and Happy THanksgiving!

Quick question : My 8 La Confidential clones have all rooted! I love my Ez CLoner! I am going to grow in my RDWC system and I was planning on just transplanting my rooted clones straight into the hydroton. Has anyone had issues with support with just planting your clones into hydroton instead of using the 4"rw cubes then transplanting? THnks!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Good morning and Happy THanksgiving!

Quick question : My 8 La Confidential clones have all rooted! I love my Ez CLoner! I am going to grow in my RDWC system and I was planning on just transplanting my rooted clones straight into the hydroton. Has anyone had issues with support with just planting your clones into hydroton instead of using the 4"rw cubes then transplanting? THnks!
I never liked using cubes when going into Hydroton.
Just put it in the Hydroton by itself. It will work perfect.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

I never liked using cubes when going into Hydroton.
Just put it in the Hydroton by itself. It will work perfect.

Why the rooted cubes are just a medium that will act as good structure to allow roots to grow into the hydroton and with out causing any issues .
I think when you have just a rooted clone pulled out of that system you risk damaging and stressing new cuttings
I have always for what its worth once i had clones rooted used rock wool would cut it half place cuttings in it carefully tie it up with twine.
And allow it time to grow in there , Not saying this is the best way or not its just how i liked to do it .
And again it all depends on size of clones taken.
I take small clones where some may take large ones i am the 72 tray type of cloner and use 1" cubes to start them in

Bannacis

Bannacis

Go straight to hydroton, since its already rooted. there's ways to support your plant if it starts to lean.

Tabi

Tabi

Is it ok to transplant from ez Cloner with t5 lights to roots 707 in solo cups and gavita 1700 pro led, I have about 7 inch roots on my clones day 17. A buddy told me yes just get lights to about 3 feet from plants and run at 50 to 60% intensity, can anyone confirm this would be ok?

Tabi

Tabi

Correction to post roots are between 7 in on some and 17 in on others

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Hey guys and ladies. Need some help here.

this is my first time with clones.

I have some cuttings from a healthy white widow in ab ez cloner for 20 days now. There are only 1 or 2 roots coming out. Should i transplant them in soil inor wait alonger?

everyone here shows their cutting with 10 times the amount of roots

Ez cloner in RO water. Cloner hooked to a temp probe and shuts off at 77 fahrenheit.
Light is a normal cfl bulb 6 feet up.

i didnt put any chemicals or cloning gel etc. Just plain RO water

The RH is 65. No dome. Its in a 3x3 tent with exhaust fan to come on every 20 mins for 3 mins.

To transplant or not from ez cloner
To transplant or not from ez cloner 2
To transplant or not from ez cloner 3

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Dam Harvard. Thatā€™s beautiful. That is what im strriving for. I have a long way to go

What am i not doing that you re doing?

am i missing just usinf the clonex?

i see you didnt cut tou leaves? Any reasons as to why you didnt?

Harvard

Harvard

Dam Harvard. Thatā€™s beautiful. That is what im strriving for. I have a long way to go

What am i not doing that you re doing?

am i missing just usinf the clonex?

i see you didnt cut tou leaves? Any reasons as to why you didnt?
I dip clone in clonex gel, ph 6.5 water with clonex rooting solution. Room temp mid 70ā€™s. I flower 9 every time and have a 9 site cloner, very rarely do I get one that doesnā€™t root.
Give it a few more days, you should see some growth.

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Cool man. Thanks for sharing. I dont ph my water because its RO. My ppm pens shows 0.

Do you think that ll be a contributing factor?

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Definitely wait. Already said but clonex works perfect for ez cloners. Seems like you may be lacking some food if they are day 20 and that little roots. Mine usually have huge fishbones by 14-21.

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Cannabisvalleyfarms

@ mostlymooses. Thanks for your input. Ya. I put zero food in there

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Cannabisvalleyfarms

Update guys.

i used clonex clone nutes. 3 caps (from the bottle it came in) ppm came to 160 and i PHed to 6.2

I dipped all of them in rooting gel

Hope this worksšŸ™ˆ

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I never saw anyone strip off all leaves before. That puts a lot of demand on that poor stem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom