Tobh's 2sqft Box

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Well done my friend and well deserved :D Now it's time to enjoy the fruits of your hard work and go on to next one :D

Good karma and positive vibes my friend :)

Renseller

Renseller

Nicely done tobh. They look stiiicky! I'm digging the fish eyes as well. :)

Enjoy your hard work and innovation, brother!

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

Interview went horribly lol. Waste of my time and money in gas to go to it. The job hunt has hit a dead end and I'm not sure what my next move is. May hold out as I have trial coming up on June 16th for bullshit charges and may wind up incarcerated so we'll see. I'll get you some bud shots once things have settled down and cured well. Thanks for dropping in and keeping an eye out man.

I know it sucks bro... trust me, I've applied for 106 jobs and have literally had 0 results. A good friend of mine just put in a solid recommendation for entry level position for me; my application was denied within 24 hours. The economy sucks right now. I know it doesn't help you feel better about your interview, but I know how you feel bro and you definitely aren't the only one.

I hope your trial goes well bro. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Thanks for the kind words everyone! It was definitely a roller coaster and I have a single clone that remains after handing some out (which have since been culled due to inadequate abilities on those growers parts). I'll be turning that clone into a mother and might try to squeeze another run out over the next couple months. Unfortunately, due to my lack of a real "job", this has become my main source of income for the time being and the shit ain't even cured yet! People be buying it up like crazy, so that's a good thing.

Problem is, I don't have enough jars available for all the product. Would plastic freezer bags be ok to cure in? I thought I read somewhere they leach terpenes out over time, and this is something I DO NOT want to happen. That dead funk is coming back with a vengeance and the majority of the harvest is still in paper bags, would love to let the complex profiles really come through.

One Love,
tobh

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

I think you'd be disappointed curing in bags bro. Go to walmart and get a bunch of cheap-o mason jars. Last time I was there I picked up 12x quart jars for something like $15.00. They're glass, airtight, and cheap. You'll be much happier in the long term, so will your customers, and hey... they're re-usable.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I was trying to avoid that lol I use mason jars for mycology and hence having my jars tied up atm. If it weren't for the need to grow mushrooms too, I wouldn't be in this current predicament. I'll hit up some thrift shops and see if I can haggle some for free, if not I'll go pick up a box from Hell. Thanks for the input @Kaskadian!

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

@tobh try checking goodwill. I've seen full packages of mason jars (old school blue/green tinted jars) for a couple bucks. It might sound odd, but garage sales are also a great source for jars. A lot of older folks saved these jars for canning their own veggies/fruits and often had tons of them laying around. I'd start there and see what you can find bro.

Good luck!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : tobh
Strain : (Currently, my brother and I decided to call this: ) Nothing.
Method Smoked : Pipe

APPEARANCE

20150526 163116

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Citrus fecal matter
Associated smells of bud : Underlying sweet candy smell

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Full mouth covering "weed" flavor, can't describe it, tastes like pot on inhale, exhale is a chemical citrus "dank".
Associated flavours : Bit of the pungency carries through to taste, kinda tastes like what a really rank fart that you can taste is like, if that makes sense.

Harsh/smoothness : 6 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes, only after a couple hits though. Greens is fairly smooth with a little bit of a bite (I recently picked cigarettes back up off and on, think this is the contributing factor here).

BUZZ

Profile : 85% head/ 15% body roughly. Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency : 7 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : 2 hours give or take on activity. (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime, definitely. Has made a significant improvement on my current quality of life. Not racy though, so smoke enough and this bitch will knock you out!
Munchies? : Personally, no. Having an appetite isn't really my thing, ever though.
-----------------------------------------------------

So, I borrowed the smoke report template for this post. Figured it would cover what I needed but not quite. So the buds don't really have a smell if smelt directly yet. You crack the jar and you're hit in the face with citrusy shit smell. So pungent, even just a couple grams in a flip top baggy makes a room stink. The stone isn't immediate, it's definitely creeper weed. Made the mistake with the shop owner of the tattoo shop I apprentice at by smoking a joint and we didn't realize how high we were going to be until 10 minutes after it was roached. Shit hit both of us like a ton of bricks and left us incapable of doing anything other than watching hilarious videos on youtube and laughing our asses off. The taste isn't anything to write home about yet. Has a standard weed flavor upon inhale but the complexities really shine on exhale. I'm sure after a couple weeks in jars (they were just moved to jars on Monday, so today marks day two of "cure") it'll really start to shine.

As I stated above, my brother and I have decided to call this strain "Nothing". It's a running joke amongst friends here, and figured why not preserve the joke in a very uplifting strain. I would love to see these beans ran in the hands of someone more skilled, as I pretty much proved with this cut that the chances of hermy'ing are almost nil. No nanners have popped up yet and this stuff is sensimilla as it gets. I would recommend this to anyone with PTSD, anxiety, depression, general shit luck in life and anyone else just looking for a boost in their quality of life. I think after I get these genetics a bit more solid I'll hand some out, retaining some of the F1's for solidarity and future BX's.

Don't know final weight but just guesstimating it came out close to 3 ounces. Very respectable considering the long, hard story behind these. Anyways, here's a few other bud shots and a shot of QWISO I made from some of the sugar leaf trim.

20150525 124522

20150525 124540

20150525 124557

20150525 124614

20150526 163056

20150527 143033

That QWISO kicked my ass a bit about an hour ago. Nothing like the bud, that hits you immediately right behind the eyes. Just dazed stoned haha, makes your thoughts stop for a bit. Thinking I'll stash some of this and see how it is in a month or two. Gotta love QWISO, easiest most efficient tek a budget home concentrator can use imo.

As always and what I think is in conclusion, thanks again for stopping by! It's been an interesting run and the fruits of the labors are helping heal all wounds gained in this journey. Stay high, stay up, stay free.

One Love,
tobh

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

Looks like you got some really good smoke bro! Congrats & good work. :D

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Quick update:
Day 21 post flip to 12/12, I think the stretch has stopped. Done a lot of super cropping as these ladies really stretched bad, assuming due to a broad temp/rh shift from lights on to lights off. Have countless bud sites, a lot of which are not easily visible for obvious reasons. Anyways, here's some pics of what's going on:
View attachment 497193
View attachment 497194
View attachment 497195
View attachment 497196
View attachment 497197
View attachment 497198
They're getting the highest EC feedings they'll get this run right now, 15 mL a&b per gal and 10 mL BioRoot. I dosed them with 5mL two days ago as I was seeing beginning signs of a mag def. They perked right up. This strain can take some stress! Going to be watching for nanners as things develop due to everything these ladies have been through. As always, thanks for stopping by and checking out what's going on over here in my neck of the woods.

One Love,
tobh
history repeats it self, just on a bigger scale 😉

Top Bottom