Today

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Today I turned 56 years old. I must say I could not be happier or have had a better life. So many things to be thankful for, my wife, soberity from alcohol for 11 years, our farm, my goodhealth, chickens, goats our garden, great mj, true friends, the simple things like, sunrise, sunset, the incredable view out back..
The best is yet to come. Ive traveled the world and have found a paradise.
One never knows when your time is up so living each day to the fullest while you can so theres no regrets seem to me the way to live....
Thanks CM

sb805og101

sb805og101

Happy 56 birthday! Thanks for words of wisdom.i will live every day like my last.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Happy B-Day Chickenman, Enjoy yourself and relish in the glow of life!

S

Sasha

. So many things to be thankful for, my wife, soberity from alcohol for 11 years, our farm, my goodhealth, chickens, goats our garden, great mj, true friends, the simple things like, sunrise, sunset, the incredable view out back..
The best is yet to come. Ive traveled the world and have found a paradise.

Thanks CM

hey bro thanks for rubbing it in lol

congrats and happy birthday :banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

My Boys...

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Thanks for always keepin it real chickenman; Happy Birthday brotha.

I got the same lab golden retriever mix as you, his names tucker lol Take it easy

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for always keepin it real chickenman; Happy Birthday brotha.

I got the same lab golden retriever mix as you, his names tucker lol Take it easy

Thanks.

Them dogs are pure bred Golden Reteriver and Pure bred German Shorthair, livin the life...

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

hhmm tucker must be more golden retriever leaning he looks just like yours. I'm gonna through a link up here if you don't mind to check it out chickenman; This is what i am currently building

this is just ones for sale but i am buidling a 2 bedroom versions of this same style complete with an eco barn for my goats and a chicken chalet; which is a 2 story chicken coop i'll also be adding about 12 chickens to start then raisin them myself to reach a total of 30's. Figured your probally one of the only people on here that can appreciate somthing like this. It will be completly off the grid except for internet and a 20 amp main service line that will serve for my personal indoor grow. As always, Take it easy, and sorry for spelling

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
hhmm tucker must be more golden retriever leaning he looks just like yours. I'm gonna through a link up here if you don't mind to check it out chickenman; This is what i am currently building

this is just ones for sale but i am buidling a 2 bedroom versions of this same style complete with an eco barn for my goats and a chicken chalet; which is a 2 story chicken coop i'll also be adding about 12 chickens to start then raisin them myself to reach a total of 30's. Figured your probally one of the only people on here that can appreciate somthing like this. It will be completly off the grid except for internet and a 20 amp main service line that will serve for my personal indoor grow. As always, Take it easy, and sorry for spelling

Wow what a deal as well

Mogrow

Mogrow

from one 56 year old too another, Happy Birthday bro...
peace mogrow

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Figured your probally one of the only people on here that can appreciate somthing like this.

Ha, doubt that! Your link just sucked me in for the last 20min, fantasizing about owning a southwestern mini-ranch. Happy bday Chickenman :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Happy B Day Chickenman
emoticon-0166-cake.gif

Great lookin Dogs!

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Happy 56th Birthday.. Ur boys look like bad assess for sure.. enjoy and take care..
Peace,
GodZsoN

Latest posts

Top Bottom