Today's harvest: Durban Poison powered by Athena and Growlink!

• Thread starter technics702
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
technics702

technics702

I was thinking the same thing. I got the seeds from Nirvana...they were much cheaper than the seeds of Durban I really wanted, which were $100 a bean. Though I will say it does smell, like DP, kinda. I dunno, you get what you pay for I guess; now to find that site that sold the $100 a seed DP that they claim is real DP. They sure don't look like these:

Re0hzczrulf51
Last edited:
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I was thinking the same thing. I got the seeds from Nirvana...they were much cheaper than the seeds of Durban I really wanted, which were $100 a bean. Though I will say it does smell, like DP, kinda. I dunno, you get what you pay for I guess; now to find that site that sold the $100 a seed DP that they claim is real DP. They sure don't look like these:
Yeah, that’s kinda what I mean. Like the definition of a sativa. Either way hope it’s great smoke. I love me some Durban.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Looks like what I have seen called American Durban. I have been told it was Rosenthals project. The idea was to shorten the plant and tighten the Bud. The African I grew was very tall and willow like. Big sativa!

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

LINEAGE: DURBAN F3 (SSSC [SUPER SATIVA SEED CLUB] ORIGINAL STOCK)

HARVEST WINDOW: 68 DAYS

havest time tells me its a hybrid.
flower look fire AF!! welldone @technics702 you take wet weight as well as later dry?
if you are looking for the realist of deals why not ship from the country that it grows naturally in

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

found this:
Durban Poison (Nirvana) South African Sativa X Skunk

technics702

technics702

LINEAGE: DURBAN F3 (SSSC [SUPER SATIVA SEED CLUB] ORIGINAL STOCK)

HARVEST WINDOW: 68 DAYS

havest time tells me its a hybrid.
flower look fire AF!! welldone @technics702 you take wet weight as well as later dry?
if you are looking for the realist of deals why not ship from the country that it grows naturally in
Thanks for the tip, I misread that site as 88 and not 68 days! I should look to see if there are any banks in South Africa that have the IBL. At least I think an in-bred line is what I want. I could try a couple different varieties, some from the link from Moe and something from South Africa directly, see what I like best, and make a mom. My buddy from Vegas, whom supposedly has a couple cannabis cup awards, smoked some 'real, as he called it', DP with me and it was straight fire! That almost lemony, and distinct smell and taste really got me hooked. Perfect daytime smoke.

technics702

technics702

I haven't taken any weight measurements, though maybe I should. I usually do not because it's all personal smoke, as long as the quality is good I'm a happy camper with whatever yield I get.

technics702

technics702

I'll check it out and see what they may be able to do! Thanks!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom