Toes Grows...

• Thread starter Toes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Finally made it over here. I'm diggin' your work brah and I won't hold your taste in mood music against you. (I'm an old '60's fart so waddya expect me to say?) ;)
Actually the music was cool- made me read faster.
Did you get the bent sprout stem to root? Never tried that one before.
I'm on board 4 sure. Looks like fun and I'll BMOM next time.:character0029:

T

Toes

Finally made it over here. I'm diggin' your work brah and I won't hold your taste in mood music against you. (I'm an old '60's fart so waddya expect me to say?) ;)
Actually the music was cool- made me read faster.
Did you get the bent sprout stem to root? Never tried that one before.
I'm on board 4 sure. Looks like fun and I'll BMOM next time.:character0029:

He heh, i like the beats...~;^)

No those little guys just got tossed into the compost pile. Way too many issues from the start, the stretch was just the beginning. 5 outta 10 females was the only good thing about them. huge N issues. the bottom three fan leaves were yellow and the the top were all clawed out like I was too much N and not enough at the same time. when the rust spots started to appear.... cull the weak and start over, right.

here's some chooons for the more mature in the awdience.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KayYdmGhlxo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Yah mawn! I'm down w/ dah reggae rhythm all day long. a jellynut wid dah spoon mawn. thank you, my brotha. :rasta: we're all brothers and sisters, right? too bad too many people never got the message or don't know what to do widit.

Peace

T

Toes

Yah mawn! I'm down w/ dah reggae rhythm all day long. a jellynut wid dah spoon mawn. thank you, my brotha. :rasta: we're all brothers and sisters, right? too bad too many people never got the message or don't know what to do widit.

Peace

Yah mawn!... ire.

More fire!

warning!!!...

CHOONS...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjPSnFurFCw[/YOUTUBE]

strains... welp... my homemade it's critical + x beyond the brain and kandy kush x beyond the brain, a few juicy fruit and bubblegum for back up in case mine suck...

100_1064.JPG
100_10671.JPG
100_1069.JPG
100_1068.JPG

gangsta lean... she's been real good to me.

100_10711.JPG

she's flushing... re-vegging... more fire..

100_10721.JPG

lemon cucumbers ready to go along side the karma bells and the rose heirlooms
100_10791.JPG

100_10813.JPG
100_10801.JPG

speaking of roses, the mutabilis and be-bop are flushing...

100_10831.JPG
100_1082.JPG

and the carefree sunshine is loosing her first spring blooms...

100_1085.JPG

As always,

T

Toes

she eats bugs. lots of them. I found a huge grasshopper today on one of the kush plants... they're standing 4 and a half feet already. it's the poisonous kind so the lizards are no help there. but as for moths, other grasshoppers, stinkbugs, dunno if they ea aphids.. but I don't have any, and any other edible critter that ventures in. for smaller stuff the spiders help. I figure there is plenty to eat in the shanty... otherwise I wouldn't have so many bennies hanging out. toads, lizards, spiders, wasps... all good things to be hanging out in your garden.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Hi Toes
:muscle Lookin' great!

I'm doing some outdoors growing again and have a couple of blue bellies that like to hang out and munch on bugs myself. Have a few small spiders and tiny wasps, (love those guys!) doin their predator thing as well. Rock on, bro!
:rock

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nicely Done

Looks like you've got a green thumb

mal

Top Bottom