• Thread starter Toes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Toes

In my Greenhouse. ;)

tunes to view by.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0VszIR-xps[/YOUTUBE]

This winter has been awfly cold round these parts. Temps outside dipping below the 20* mark.... got down to 30* in my greenhouse one night.

My style is peat moss and perlite amended with dolomite, rock phosphate, and green sand. I feed them bat poo, chelated micros, and inoculate in a jar. Started a worm poop factory, huge ass worms. They've survived the outside temps pretty good, we'll see how they do this summer.

Here's the Critical +
C_leaf.jpg

This is Blue Widow.... I clipped the shit out of her lower shoots for a couple of clones.
DSCN1005.JPG

"Gansta Lean"... LST Blue Widow mom, heavy heavy floral phenos ( I LOVE her smell ) and sativa look.
Gangstalean.jpg

I turned around, after taking a few shots, and here she was. I've never seen this sweetheart in a plant before. A bunch live around the greenhouse, they don't normally crawl around on the ganj. She must be a camera ham.
lookatthisguy.jpg

Critical +, she's pregnant with Beyond the Brain's baby
preggoC_BTB.jpg

Here she is, pregnant by BTB, and what she do, flaunt her pistils for more...
Pistils.jpg

That's ok. cause BTB has this girl Kandy Kush knocked up too.
preggoKK.jpg

Center to left, Blue Widow... on the right Critical+
topbluewidow.jpg

Center and left, Critical+... far right, Kandy Kush... she's pregnant so...
topCritical_.jpg

Got a few weeks to go!
youngflowersC_.jpg

I'll keep you posted ;)

P.S. any and ALL advise, criticism, comments more than welcome

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Grows Toes

Looks like some very happy plants

mal

J

jeff lloyd

just got 5 candy kush to sprout,dont know much about this strain as they were a gift.any info or advice would be much appreciated,cheers

T

Toes

just got 5 candy kush to sprout,dont know much about this strain as they were a gift.any info or advice would be much appreciated,cheers

DNA's Reserva Privada crossed OG Kush with Trainwreck and called it KK... cause it's like kandy... not sure about other strains with similar names...

She has a stretch for sure. I just wanted to get her pregnant. Not really looking for her maximum size potential. But, judging by the way she stretched, if I had vegged longer, and with the right gh temps, she'd be a monster.

That's about it. Ed Rosenthal, Jorge Cervantes, and Greg Green made the books I keep on my night stand. And this community has the best info right here

T

Toes

What up Toes, passin through....u reuse your soil??

Yeah, but not for my Ganj. I use it for other projects around the house... worm bedding, flower beds, fill a hole.

I need to buy a compost barrel. Then, I could compost the dead roots and bug junk proper, I would most definitely re-use it.

things are looking frosty over there in your neck of the woods ;) nice root ball, real healthy looking!

dextr0

dextr0

^^^Thanx toes. Both u and Medis post have me ready for the next go. Im still rereading Medis posts and working it in my mind.

My grow...mane. I diddnt realize it was doing what it was doing untill i peeped in this morning...im lovin it. Tha nine leaf is supposed to be bubblegum...I actually grew her very diff then the rest as someone wanted to see how they would grow untrained.

B

Bluberry

Toes that is crazy - ok I am off to read the rest of your posts - respect !

2DogWalker

Looking good bro,

Love the use of the sun, nothing but the best.

2dog

2DogWalker

no worries bro, that last picture just goes to show the strength of the plant I love it....Thanks for sharing

2Dog

T

Toes

no worries bro, that last picture just goes to show the strength of the plant I love it....Thanks for sharing

2Dog

yeah, the pups got a little leggy... so i tried something new. That one is doing great so far. the head has turned up and grown taller than the bend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom